1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Spotted in Europe

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by hillram, May 17, 2011.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Well I am in Europe right now aswell, Netherlands to be precise. I see a lot of Fiats, so many that if I start taking pics then I would end up posting 5 pics a day atleast. So far I have seen Bravo, Older Punto, Grande Punto, Punto Evo, Fiat 500, Palio, a car which looks like a sports coupe, a delivery car at the Shell Plant where I work and few vans. Today I spotted a punto in metallic maroon (red and orange shade). Looked tempting.
    By the way, I spotted a Maserati for the first time today. Only one word for it Awesome !!!!
    1 person likes this.
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    N Kiran,
    why hesitate?

let pictures speak..

it would be much appreciated.
  3. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Well I haven't brought my camera this time, cause I felt it wasn't necessary. I can take the pictures using my mobile, but mostly I am always on a move or the cars just zoom past me when I spot these beauties. So kind of hard to capture them. I will try to click few parked ones if I find any. But people will find me a bit crazy taking pics of Fiat while ignoring Mini Coopers, BMWs and quite a few other great looking cars. :D Anyways I will do my best to post few. I used to spot a Mustang GT everyday couple of years back here, but I donot see it any more. That is one car I would definitely would like to take a picture of.
  4. hillram

hillram

Hyderabad
    @NKiran..Spotting Fiats and taking their pictures can be a whole lot of fun.I started this thread with that intent.If you can contribute,it will only show Fiatism!!!!!!!!!
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    absolutely
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    lets the pictures speak for itself dude, we love to watch the pictures, dont care for the clarity, After all we are bitten by Fiat Bug
  7. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    I think its the FIAT IDEA
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    yes, to fiat...!!!!!

whenever i drive its a pleasure to see another punto or linea passing by.

the mesmerising beauty of these rides are such that you feel cherished to realize , the ride you are in is as much a beauty.
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I visited during March 1st week, saw very few FIAT cars in London and Scotland. 3 or 4 Puntos and 2 Fiat 500. I saw plenty of Peugeot and Vauxhall aka Open Vectra makes
  10. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Yet again the list of Fiats spotted today are, 1 Fiat Scudo, 3 Fiat 500, 1 Fiat Panda, 1 Fiat Punto Evo, 1 Fiat Bravo and lot of Fiat Puntos. I couldn't find the name on the car which looks like a sports coupe (seems a very old model). I am sorry as I couldn't take pictures, but I have been counting the number of Fiats I see everyday. Believe me its raining Fiats here in Netherlands. The numbers speak themselves for the popularity and reliability of the brand here.