1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Roulunds were too thick for my car and could not be fitted :(
  2. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai

Is it? Even i have GP Active. I noticed today that my pads have only half life in them and i have driven around 14k kms with the pad. Hope it lasts another 16k kms.
  3. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even my friend sourced them from 99rpm.com. He could'nt fit those on Punto ( 2011 model ) , he was saying brake pads are damn thick.
    In their website they have mentioned that these brakepads can be fitted till Q3 2011. Is that wrong info?
  4. There are two types of brake pads, Type 1 and Type 2. Roulunds is Type 1. But it could not be fitted in the punto that was of type 1 cos the pads were thick. Type 1 and Type 2 is not based on older models and 2012 models you have to check the type yourself and then order.
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Roulunds Pads are perfect fit in Type 1 brake calipers. I am currently on my third set of roulunds they are awesome in braking and pedal feel.
  6. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    As per the pics posted for the Roulunds pads, they are type 1 I can't comment as to why they are not fitting... the only thing i can think of is that even though the design is correct it could be for a different car manufacturer (probably VW)

The reason i said this is because, my type 2 pad that I bought for my GP (Ate brand) had a VW logo imprinted on it, even though its a perfect fit, I believe there a VW car which uses the same design
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Which part of pads is not fitting, if it's three metal clips on back of pads it has to be bent accordingly to fit in caliper.
    Thickness of pads is same as OEM roulunds pads are 1:1 copy of OEM pads.
  8. @Vijay i tried them in FIAT ASS itself, senior mechanic and SA tried to fit it in and some how they were not able to fit it. Yesterday i got call from Pankaj himself saying that many other customers are facing the same problem. May be its only with certain batch of Roulunds pad the issue is. Pankaj has asked me to return that and promised me a complete refund. Service from him is super cool.

I am trying the other pads M-On now. they look cheap but will try them for few kms and see if they are worth.
    2 people like this.
  9. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    ^^Do update us bro.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Absolute Mud Flaps from 99RPM

Received Absolute Mud Flaps from 99RPM day before yesterday..

DSC07430.jpg

DSC07432.jpg

DSC07440.jpg
    5 people like this.