1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    One query: Will the new 2014 Linea's shorter arm rest fit in earlier Linea's?
    I would like to put the new shorter one.
    Checked 99rpm's site, it shows an arm rest (part no 735489747), at 5372₹. Not sure if it is shorter one.
  2. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No 99RPM is still not added the New Linea/Punto EVO and Aventura. The above part what you see is for the old gen Linea.
    limraj likes this.
  3. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Got a mail from them couple of days ago.
    Looks like they will be selling Hyundai parts as well very soon....
  4. RaviHegde

RaviHegde Regolare

Karnataka
    14.62°N 74.85°E
    Grande Punto 1.4
    This is the email content:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    FIAT Parts: We are glad to share that Full range of FIAT Spare Parts are now available on www.99rpm.com for Fiat Palio, Siena, Uno, Punto and Linea andSpare Parts and we are dispatching in 48 hours.

TATA Parts: After continued supply problem for last six months, Supply of Tata Parts is now stablized and new orders are dispatching within 10 days (less than earlier 15 days).

Hyundai Parts: Sales Trials for Hyundai Parts are starting this week. Do check www.99rpm.com later this week.

We hope that you would continue to love 99rpm and give it a try again to buy FIAT Palio, Siena, Uno, Punto and Linea parts from 99rpm.com. See the increased range here at www.99rpm.com (also on mobile)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
  5. SanketGajane

SanketGajane Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Just got my ordered delivered from 99RPM.
    Got Selenia K oil along with Oil, Air , Fuel and Pollen filter for service.

Delivery was Super quick (to Mumbai). Placed order on 17 Aug and Got the delivery on 18 evening.
    All the items were packed properly and look genuine.

Reported them a problem where their billing system adds Rs.1 to the bill, suspected it to be a system error, hence notified them.
    Got a prompt response acknowledging the issue and also refunding Re.1 back to me :) :)

Hi Sanket Gajane,

Yes, we are facing problem of round off error off Rs 1 in some order totals and root cause is still not known. We expect to correct it shortly.

For now, refund of Rs 1 has been issued.

Ticket: http://99rpm.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/324
    On Mon, 17 Aug at 6:11 PM , Sanket Gajane wrote:
    Hi,
    I have ordered a few items from 99rpm.
    My order detail is :
    Order #100010340

The sub total is Rs.5,298/-
    The shipping charge is Rs.285/-
    The Grand Total is Rs.5,584/-

The total of :
    5298+285 = 5583

Is this because of any round-off or system error?

Thanks,
    Sanket
  6. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @SanketGajane : just a query: how do you identify which all parts/things need to be ordered via 99rpm before the service? i understand Oil, Air , Fuel and Pollen filter are mandatory to replace per service. But what if some other parts need a replacement? do you go to local garage just before the service and make a note of required parts and source them?
    Pradeepms likes this.
  7. SanketGajane

SanketGajane Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Except for regular service, knowing what part will be required will be difficult. But again depends on situation.
    Right now the serpentine belt in my linea seems worn out so have ordered for same along with planning to change PW steering belt too.
    Also the car is due for timing belt change so gonna order belt and tensioner set.

Ordering parts based on initial symptoms of failure and consulting with local mechanic would be best bet.
    But if going for repairs incase of any failure, I try to source parts locally, if nto available then opt for 99RPM.
    Their delivery is super quick though cannot say about other cities.
    They send the parts from Pune (Chakan factoty, FCA) hence delivery in Mumbai is with 2 days max.
    Deepak likes this.
  8. lakshminandan

lakshminandan Amatore

North Lakhimpur
    assam
    Linea 1.3
    Hi friends, can anyone let me know if door sill plates are available for new linea at 99rpm
  9. SanketGajane

SanketGajane Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    You can search the site under Fiat->Accesories->Sill plates
    Send them a query incase you want any specific
  10. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    What about the new models avvy evo and abarth ones. Their parts will not be listed?