1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi,

Update on ATE brake pads..

I spoke to a customer service agent (contact on 99 rpm website)

1.They operate out of Noida
    2.Shipping is 2-3 days and they have return policy
    3.The customer service guy had superb information on everything I asked...he knew in & out of every accessory..he was encouraging me to ask questions !!
    4.Surprise..surprise..he said ATE brake pads are actually used by FIAT as a standard...(except they don't put ATE name..but charge 4 time more!!)
    5.He said Roulands pads are very good...but they don't fit 2012+ cars
    6.M-ON was an Indian brand and they should have feedback on them in a month or so..
    7. I said FIAT standard pads are lasting only 10k around..he said 2012+ cars had change in brake pad design..they are better but may not last long..

So,I'm thinking of buying ATE pads at Rs 970(for 4)...
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Does anyone use Roulands pads here? Any feedback?
  3. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    1 person likes this.
  4. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    I have ordered yhe below items ydsterday and made monry transfer to account. Waiting to receive.

Rear wiper set - Rs. 690
    Absolute mucflaps - Rs. 899
    Even painting option was avail for mudflaps with extra Rs. 990. I did not go for this.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad

The ATE on this website unfortunately does not look as premium as the original FIAT ones. I bought a pair but am in 2 minds whether to install them on my new discs or get the original ones and try these later on. Not very confident that they are original ATE's
    1 person likes this.
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    He said ...the brake pads they sell will be "unmarked"..don't know what it means..may be they don't have ATE logo..
  7. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Just have a try,nyway u have bought it.U can switch it OE if u find ATE not satisfying
  8. The brake pad above is perfectly ok, I have checked it with mine which I got replaced at FIAT exclusive service centre.
  9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    That's what I though but I'm concerned that these might damage the discs.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2.
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    My next change would be to roulands. I want to see for myself how good it really is.
    Its damn cheap and mine is a '09 model so chances are it will fit just fine.