1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Kunaal can you please let us know what is difference between quality of TATA and FIAT Air Filter. How did you conclude that there is difference in quality.
  2. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is no difference in Quality when you compare TATA / FIAT. I have been using Airfilter for my Palio Stile for past 20 months.
    If you buy @ TATA Spares - it will cost you 602 Rs for set of 2.
  3. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A Taxi plated Linea had come in for it's service(1Lk kms), was a sad site but honestly the Airfilter was quite strong as in no ware and tare, just that it was totally black submerged in Oil, the FASS Advisor and myself did a check with a Private run Vista which had come for it's 15K service, the filter was sadly torn from the Center. As per the Advisor the Owner has no clue how to even open the Airfilter box, it was last opned at it's previous service.
    The point what the Advisor was trying to tell was even though Tata supplies the same part at a cheaper rate, there is a noticable quality difference between the 2.
    Verdict, you paid a Premium for the Car pay a premium for spares as well :beaver:
    sanjay_mugur likes this.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Both are of same quality and made in the same facility. Same applies for fuel filter as well.
  5. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can say that, but even if 2 same products are manufactured at the same space you can compromise on quality with the line because it's built to a price.
    Again it's the owner who decides, if he's okay with using Tata branded (TOP) spares it's there call, but I'm just saying if Tata/Fiat makes the same car why would anyone pay a premium for car, same logic use it for spares, why would I use a Tata brand spares for a little premium brand Fiat.
    I was quite satisfied when I saw both the filters(example above) and convenced that Fiat spares are a bit better.
    sanjay_mugur and mchanna like this.
  6. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    hi

Just got a mail from from 99rpm stating that fiat spares are back on rack. I checked it and found it to be true. This is gonna be a life saver for many us.

Mod Note: Kindly for existing threads before opening a new thread.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
  7. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    Ive ordered brake pads,clutch kit for our grande punto 1.3MJD,from them and it was very helpful at that time.Car crossed 115000KM and no issues.
  8. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    99rpm is really helpful for retro fiat owners. He sources many parts quicker than FASS.
    Anup likes this.
  9. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Pankaj is now starting off with Hyundai parts too.
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Got a mail from 99 rpm which states that, now full catalogue of FIAT parts are available with them & will be shipped within 48 hrs after booking.Great for FIAT owners in cities/towns without a FASS.