1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Its heated glass (part no is for heated glass)
    Does the new Linea/Punto have heated glass ?

fiat mirror.png
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is great news.

I wish they continue to sell the parts from now on and not protested by few dealers for selling the parts outside of FASS.
    sdp1975 likes this.
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    i think this move may be coming after the CCI ruling against the car companies for monopolizing the spares trade. Fiat can argue that they are selling outside, but they know the reach of this e commerce model may be very limited and hence wont really affect them much but t the same time helping in the compliance.

Abdul
    amitshedha likes this.
  4. magnan

magnan Amatore

Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Air filter cost at 99rpm is Rs.410/-, while exactly same with same part number is available at Tata showroom for only Rs.250/-. Earlier I bought at Rs.302/-.
  5. Hi, I think we can fit the Manza or Vista Quadrajet Air-filter to Punto MJD, as both of them look alike and haven't tested though...anybody can through light at this ?....it is cheaper by Rs 100/- I guess.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. You can get it.
  7. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    OMG, Manza and Punto's air filter looks alike.. Need to check if the dimensions are alike.
  8. Kunaal

Kunaal Timido

surat
    dimensions and fit of air filter of manza and punto are absolutely similar. i have used it in my punto. only difference is the quality of material
  9. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Kunaal which is better in quality?
  10. Kunaal

Kunaal Timido

surat
    quality of fiat is better than tata.
    pdash likes this.