1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I reviewed Spares Hub and it is all Aftermarket stuff. I am currently running my Palio with Delphi Break Pads and it is pretty good with stopping power but it gets a lot dirty soon and most annoying part of these brake pads, they squeel a lot than the TVS/Bosch made pads.
    If you are driving espically during the night time it is so very loud...
  2. Dear Anup,
    Can you let me know any other brand brake pads available for Fiat Punto Type2 in Bangalore with contact details ?
  3. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Stick to the OE brake pads, they OE type are soft components which does have a shorter life span but seriously better, the best way to judge a quality of the brakes are drench the break pads by pressure washing your wheels and drive the car and apply brakes, your non OE harder components brakes will still keep rolling forward plus in dry it is less noisy compared to the OE type.

If you still okay with non OE you can check for Roland/Bosch/Delphi, it is available with General Auto parts-JC Road or with JK Automobiles again JC Road.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Finally Linea and Punto spares are back for order after a long wait
  6. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That is fantastic news. Hope they don't have hurdles in future.
    vIjAy_kHaSa and jumu like this.
  7. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That's a great news for owners like us who resides not very near(130 Km oneway in my case) to the FASS.
  8. Kunaal

Kunaal Timido

surat
    purchased ORVM cap and mirror from 99 rpm. Received cap, mirror would be delivered separately. Delivery of cap was very quick. I placed order on 10th march and received cap on 12th. Now waiting for the mirror.
    image.jpg
    varoon9999 likes this.
  9. Kunaal

Kunaal Timido

surat
    Received 2nd part of my order today, mirror. Thanks 99 rpm.
    Failed to understand why there is wire connecting clip on the inside of the mirror.

image.jpg
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    It would be for electrical adjustment of orvm. This part is same for all variants.