1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Sounds like a major step.
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Great move. If I am not wrong Fiat has its warehouse too at Chakan.
  3. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    the attachment doesnt seem to work.. sorry if i am wrong
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    uploadfromtaptalk1401933416919.jpg

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk.
    2 people like this.
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    But what is the point in all this for us. They are not dealing in Fiat spares.

Abdul
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    They will be pretty soon. As suggested earlier by them, they are undergoing some upgrades at their end.

:p heartsent for our mutual benefit .. !
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  7. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    From conversations with them, I find it hard to believe that they will deal again in Fiat spares. The tone of the person suggests so. He is very non committal when asked about Fiat spares. Even the common engine spares that can be used in the Mjd and Quadrajet, they are hesitant to advice. My guess is that they believe that that the inquiries for Fiat spares will die down slowly. They are now selling TATA spares very briskly. Well they could be having very valid reasons for what they are doing and your guess is as good as mine for the moment. If they comeback then we have reason to cheer.

Abdul
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    There is a lobby within Fiat which is making spare support and selling a monopoly thing to extract or maximize profits and business. If they don't make sure that Fiat spares are available in abundance they will have a very bleak future. How difficult is it for the CEOs to understand this.

:p heartsent for our mutual benefit .. !
  9. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    lobbying....its like old saying in Malayalam "irikkunnathinu munbe kaal neettaruthu" (Don't stretch your legs before you sit).
    First get the Sales and service in order then do whatever they want.

Rajeev
    1 person likes this.
  10. Received a mail now from 99rpm as below. Punto and Linea spares are not available for another 2 months or so..

Dear Customer,
    You would be interested to learn that 99rpm (www.99rpm.com) is now shipping quicker for all FIAT Products especially for Palio, Siena, Petra, Adventure and Uno. To enable easy & quicker of 100% authentic products for you, following are our recent upgrades:
    FIAT:

• Most products ship same day and 97% of FIAT Products now ship in 5 days.
    • FIAT recommended Selenia and Tutela fluids range has been introduced. Paraflu coolant has also been intoduced.
    • All products come with applicable warranty support.
    • Punto/Linea Products: Punto and Linea spare parts are temporarily discontinued. We expect to reintroduce these products after approx. 2 months. During this period, Accessories for Punto & Linea are available for purchase.
    TATA:

• TATA Products have been introduced for Nano, Safari, Vista, Manza, Indica, Indigo, Xenon and Sumo.
    • Current wait time before shipment is 1-15 days and we are working to make it faster.
    • If you are looking for a TATA Product, just send us an email at sales@99rpm.com

We appreciate your purchases of 100% authentic products to validate our improved services.

Regards,
    99rpm Support
    +91-97172-60645 (8am-9pm)
    1 person likes this.