1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    It is just temporary , i had some communication with them and they will have the parts back in a few months and have suggested it will be even more "scaled up" than now.
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    I have received an e-mail from them yesterday, stating Linea/Punto parts will be discontinued temporarily.
    They still have some 11 parts for Linea and 14 parts for Punto (alloys, lights etc)
  3. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    This is the mail I received from them. Im sure most of you have received the same.

Dear Customer,
    You are receiving this email since you have bought products from www.99rpm.com

99rpm.com team is announcing program to significantly improve wait-time & and provide clear shipment information for all new orders over month of April for FIAT Palio, Siena, Uno & Petra.

• Hassle-free warranty support(details to be announced soon).
    • 90% same day shipments by April 30th.

For Punto/Linea Customer: Punto & Linea Accessories will also have improve quality service. In the mean time Replacement Parts of Punto & Linea have been temporarily discontinued and these will be introduced after couple of months. It was a hard decision and we will be working to introduce Punto/Linea Products soon.
    3 people like this.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    It's good that they will re-introduce Linea and Punto parts again. There could be a possibility that procuring Genuine parts via Fiat is becoming a problem for them. I think some dealers may have pressurised Fiat to see to it that 99rpm sale would be stopped.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    99rpm selling Fiat parts is positive for Fiat not for 99rpm alone. Fiat should understand that parts available online is a big plus for customers and will also help to change the perception on Brand Fiat.
    3 people like this.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    A very bad move if Fiat enforced it, there are many Punto and Linea out of warranty which shouldn't be dependent upon FASS except for minor jobs. 99rpm helped a lot for my Palio restoration.

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk
  7. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    Very bad news for Fiat owners. So now we have to depend on FASS for everything ? I'm not going to recommend FIAT to anyone in that case.

If 99rpm is saying they'll take 2 months to sort out things, something is seriously wrong , and I'm in doubt if they'll stock the parts even after 2 months.
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not a good news, but I am sure no one is buying Fiat because of 99rpm spares.

This is one of good option to have online site to buy spares, but that can't be a reason to buy or not buy any brand.
    1 person likes this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. No one buys Fiat because of 99rpm. But, for a brand which has an image of poor parts availability, the 99rpm model really helped to thrash that perception. Many ask me, why did I buy Fiat as the service is poor and parts won't be available. I was replying to them that those are things of past and parts are even available online which will be delivered at our doorstep. This definitely sent some positive vibes. Fiat may be risking to lose this if they have imposed this restriction on 99rpm.
  10. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    True ramesh..couple of workshop owners surprised when i talked about 99RPM.com. Infact they have written website name on their Notes. 99rpm was the answer to people who questions about spares availablity of FIAT. Tillnow i have not ordered any spare from 99rpm but that website gave me confidence of buying Palio stile which is already discontinued 4 years ago.