1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    FIAT OEM Fuel filter for 75 and 90hp engines is now listed at 99rpm. Perfect for those who do not want to get routine service from service center where just the engine oil and filters need replacement.
    5 people like this.
  2. bins

bins Amatore

Bangalore
    Rubber type mud flaps available for Linea. Bought one a couple of weeks back. Much cheaper than the ones you get at ASS.
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Some in Chennai bought. This is not genuine part from Fiat but still nothing to complain about.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Some in Chennai bought. This is not genuine part from Fiat but still nothing to complain about.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thulasi even the so called OEM logos do have problems (I started having some air bubbles in the FIAT red logo itself). 99rpm have mentioned that they are aftermarket ones. If you happen to find any damage or of very poor quality I am sure 99rpm will be courteous enough to get you a replacement. I had purchased 2-3 parts from them & even had quality issue with one of part purchased . They were able to provide me a replacement part within 2 weeks of raising the concern.
    1 person likes this.
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Thanks Ramesh and Cinju!
    One of the letters from the EMOTION badge fell off recently and was trying to get a new one. Since it is difficult to get just one letter alone, I thought of getting the full set. My only concern was that the original and the after market should look uniform once fixed. Else, I will have to either replace all letters or just remove the emotion badge itself. Most probably, I will order from 99rpm itself.
  8. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I bought these a while back as I needed the 'punto' monogram for my dashboard. The Fiat badges are crap, no two ways about it. But the 'punto' and the variant monogram are fairly good.
    If you are willing to wait for a few weeks (my next Blor trip) I can provide the missing alphabet in your logo. The variant monogram and Fiat badges are left unused with me.
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Thanks so much. I just need the I in EMOTION. Everything else is intact. When I thought of buying, I had the weird idea to fix the Punto letters below the side mirror :D
    Yes, just the "I" will do for me.
  10. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    You can have it mate, no problem. :) My car is de-badged and I have no plans of re-badging it.
    If it's possible you can collect it or have it collected from Mysore, else you'll have to wait till I next visit Bangalore.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk