1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I have bought several items from 99rpm as mentioned in posts 113 and 116 and service experience in post 127 and 132 earlier in this thread.
    Later I also bought the logos, front right wheel arch protector and front bumper. I have not faced any quality issues so far, the only issue faced was some delay in the supply.
    3 people like this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    3 people like this.
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    They use bluedart for shipping I believe. Though the shipping cost is pricey, their service is quite flawless and prompt.

If the parts are available, the guys at 99rpm ships them right away after realizing the payment. Its an advantage for the customer.
    2 people like this.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    yes it was shipped with bluedart express and i received the bluedart tracking no within an hour of placing the order.
    even the shipping cost isn't pricey i think. it was Rs 135 + Rs 15/item. 150 in my case. Thats quite reasonable.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    As a seller 99rpm has the power of negotiation to keep it at minimal cost, win - win situation for the customer. In the case of 99rpm its not pricey at all compared to the weight of the brake pads. What I meant by pricey was, sending these parcel as an individual would cost a lot more in Bluedart compared to others like Professional, etc.
    2 people like this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    99rpm charges a flat shipping rate, whether you order from New Delhi or from Neyveli. As far as spares like these, which can be shipped by air are concerned, the shipping is very prompt. Bluedart is not very consistent. Sometimes you see performance like this, or sometimes you will see very mis-leading updates on their tracking page.

However, if you order lubricants, which have to be surface shipped, it takes quite a while to deliver, for obvious reasons :D

Rajan
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    shams,
    please post your view on roulounds.

How come only 16K Kms ?
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Patchyboy - it was my post regarding door beadings which stirred up the pot. That part along with outer glass door bottom came in OE package but never matched the one's in the car and also one at FASS. I didn't have issues with other parts though although i am waiting for parts ordered two months ago. Now a days i don't take chance and get everything from FASS.

Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_327 using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Teky - very true. But you being the buyer are entitled to your opinion - you are paying with your hard earned money for it, after all. You only shared your first hand observation. Some folks here and elsewhere do not seem to realize that what is good for them, need not always satisfy someone else. We do not live in a one-size-fits-all world. However, I did appreciate the proactive response from 99RPM and the assurance of quality. I have bought from them before and will continue doing so.

Rajan
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    2 people like this.