1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm

if you have the pictures, just post it already ;)

Sent from my Windows Phone
  2. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Yes, sure we need the DIY step by step instruction pls.

I was thinking to order one for my Linea, but SA told it might lead to rattles as it will not be the same as factory fitted !! Your experience will help decide next steps.
  3. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    Friends,

I am looking for part number of Front left door lock assembly for Punto Active 1.3. Not able to find one.
    On 99rpm I can see for automatic door lock assembly & mechanial door lock. Not sure which ones would fit for Punto Active.
    Please help
  4. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Send a mail to sales@99rpm.com
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    It would depend on whether the car is pre or post 2012.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Just read in another discussion elsewhere, that some people feel that the quality of some components, bought from 99rpm, do not seem to be OE, in spite of the packaging and labelling claiming it be so. The poster says his friend ordered a component and when compared with a known original, the quality did not seem to match.

To make matters worse, the poster says
    Anyone noticed any quality issues with products ordered?

Rajan
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  7. Engine parts comes from FIAT it self but not other stuff.
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Nope no quality issues observed, received clutch hydraulic pipes yesterday were OEM ATE Make & fiat branded and had earlier ordered for Antiroll bar bush and radiator bush those too had fiat part no mentioned on them and ARB bush came in OEM packing while radiator bush came loose as they are small part and they come packed in multiple quantity from factory like Gearbox inspection hole cover and other such parts.
  9. Dear customer,
    You are receiving this email because you have purchased product from 99rpm.com in past.*

Authenticity is a core value of 99rpm. Not only products, but in everything we do each day. This value sets us apart and helps us focus on ensuring peace of mind for each purchase you make.
    Detailed knowledgebase article: Quality FAQ (FAQs: quality@99rpm):*

In future, we are working to reduce wait time of products. There are some improvements already still a lot is yet to unveil gradually, stay tuned for more!

Last but not the least, if you have suggestion on new products or feedbacks, please feel free to reach us at sales@99rpm.com or call at*+91-97172-60645. You are important & your every suggestion & opinion matters a lot to us !

Regards,
    99rpm Support
    +91-97172-60645*I received this email
    2 people like this.
  10. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    If the parts are not OEM, then it is clearly mentioned as after market!

Capture.JPG

Yes but off-late I have seen some vague responses from 99rpm