1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Agree completely , their inventory control and update system has scope for tremendous improvement , but to some extent i am willing to let that slide because they do offer good services and are pretty flexible when it comes to including stuff even if it is not part of the current listings , for example you will notice that 16 inch Alloys are now available on the site , this happened because i asked them to. Even if they dont go the whole hog , i think and agree that there needs to be some more improvement , or alternatively more clarity of delivery of items.

2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Ordered on 8th, recieved on 11th.

54881d1383977436-palio-1-9-d-elx-titan-marches-order.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    This is my first order at 99rpm and it is **Dupont Tyvek Material** Linea Cover..I placed the order on October 29 and got it yesterday (Nov-11)..The babe was covered with soft bed sheets in this two weeks ;)..
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @gurjinder PYX discs are not as good as OEM ones I noticed tremendous decrease in stopping power when I changed to PYX discs bought from motor market in my Linea changed back to OEM RICOH and the same bite is back.
    I guess with current model of 99rpm in sending parts it is taking a big loss in shipping charges. I ordered 3 parts ARB bush, lower & upper radiator bush and I recevied all one by one.
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  5. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Chennai
    Awesome! You are lucky to have got it early!!
    I ordered the same Dupont Tyvek cover for Punto on 23rd October and its yet to be even shipped!
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Strange to see the charges for non leather gear knob is Rs. 44/- higher than the leather gear knob :eek:

99.png
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    It's for the Palio, Vijay. I dare not put PYX in Linea.

On another note, recieved a mail from 99rpm saying they have discontinued PYX brake discs permanently from their listing. The reason stated was that the manufacturer is not ISO certified. Not sure if that's the entire truth :confused:
  8. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    I thought mine itself was too late:D..Disppointed by the delay ,I mailed to sales@99rpm.com for which they gave an estimated date as Sunday and it came by Monday.You can try this if you have not checked them.
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
  10. I have ordered rear fiat Logo for Fiat linea from 99rpm but yet to receive.They are quoting absurd time like 15 days for parts to be shipped to my place as if my staying in cherrapunji and parts are being shipped from Belgium. Really disappointed.