1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Sat, what is the price for these? And are both Type 1 and Type 2 pads available?
  2. keshav

I was ok with them creating a job card and also asked if someone from the SC can see the car. But, the SA was too adamant.

Quality is good. Fits perfectly. Surface is similar to that of Carpet mats. It's only the base which is rubber. I went for this, as the carpet mats did not last very long. It was torn near the driving pedals after a year of usage.

Driver side mat..
    IMG_20131026_152700 (1).jpg

Front passenger side..
    IMG_20131026_152724 (1).jpg

Rear view..
  3. Not sure about type 2.type was Rs 2200/-.
    If you go with older pads you might get it.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Ordered an intercooler hose and filters from 99rpm and the items are in transit. Hopefully I'll get them in a couple of days. :)
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

I placed a bulk order for a few things about 3 months ago so that i could save on shipping costs. The items arrived one by one over the last 3 months in different shipments. The last of the items, 2 (1 inch) Bolts arrived today through Blue dart in a 1 foot box (The bigger box was probably used to make sure the item does not get misplaced in transit). I got the required screw from the SC already earlier so i didn't need it desperately.

While i appreciate their efforts to ship out parts as soon as they are available, I felt really bad that they had to ship them in 4 different consignments incurring shipping costs (with the premium courier company) each time.
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. gurjinder

The filters are in transit but the part which I needed the most - the hose - is not. Maybe another case of "factory backorder". :sadblue

99rpm have got to integrate the "in stock/out of stock" feature into their ordering system. Otherwise, ordering the part from them and waiting for it to come through is just a waste of time.

EDIT - The filters have reached. That is brilliant fast.
    1 person likes this.
  7. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    It is there, however I don't really get the logic behind it.
    check this item Accelerator cable for Fiat Palio Stile 1.1, it is out of stock.

I have ordered strut pads and mudflaps from them and it arrived in 4 days.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  8. gurjinder

It's all about the information. If i'm ordering something I should know that yes the product is ready to ship or it will be available in 10 days or any X duration so I can plan accordingly. Right now you don't really know what product is ready to ship and what is not. Not an efficient practice.

Confirmed. The ETA on the hose is 15-20 days. Cancelling the order. Will have to visit what I had promised myself I will never visit - FIAT dealer. :evil:
  9. Sam

Sam Amatore

I ordered hatch struts and engine insulation clips. It took around 14 days to arrive and I could only see any movement on order page after 7 days of ordering. The tracking part needs to be really improved on this site. Saying that now a days I am so much relieved with the fact that I can order any part of my choice however small/rare and get it delivered!
  10. limraj

limraj Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Thank you. I am going to order, for Linea.