1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. ajaydhamus

ajaydhamus Timido

Gurgaon
  2. keshav

keshav

Bangalore
    Purchased Rubber Floor Mat and Windshield Wiper for Punto from 99rpm recently. Both items were delivered in a week. Rubber Floor Mat was not listed the in the website. I sent them an email and it was listed in a few hours. Placed my orders and it was delivered promptly. Full marks to them. Won't be visiting FIAT A.S.S for spares in future :).

Had a completely different experience with Aadya Motors recently, when I went looking for Windshield wiper. I drove 20 kms in peak traffic to reach their service center. Missed taking the correct turn, as the entrance hardly resembles a road. Parked a little ahead and walked to the service center. Was told they need to create a job card(this was fine) and I need to get the car inside the premises. Told the SA that I will have to drive another 10 kms to bring the car to the service center, as their was no shortcut and there were no U-Turns on the Ring Road. SA was adamant that I had to get the car. I told him he could send someone to take a look at the car, he refused. I got fed up and came out, as I had other things to do. All this for a Wiper. Won't be visiting that God-forbidden place any time soon.
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
    2 people like this.
  3. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Keshav, Pic please
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Keshav post the pics of rubber foot mats, how is the quality and fit.
  5. I got all my items yesterday,although some took few weeks, i must say response from 99rpm has always been great.
  6. Sathish_UPS

Sathish_UPS Novizio

Bangalore
    Same happened with VECTO as well, as per VECTO from 17th OCT FIAT instructed them not to sell spare parts directly through counter without creating job card.
  7. ^^This is what i hate about these SC's ,I read some where this is also against the anti-competitive law.They can't do good job of geting trust of the customer but want to force them to get job card done and get labor.Labour charges in these SC's have standardization.
  8. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    Has anyone tried the Gemco brake pads? (type 2) Does it last for 10k kms atleast? Need some feedback

My Punto is 13 months 30k kms old and i have used up my second set of pads, thats like 20+ paise/km. I need a better solution to avoid damage to the pocket any pointers??
  9. I would suggest to go for Magnetti merrelli pads available Jk automobiles justice road.
    1 person likes this.
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @Roadking: Thats the same kind of usage that I have. Completed 45k last week and have replaced my third set.