1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad

Im waiting for some too. I ordered a bunch of items, majority of them were sent but 3 items are pending and looks like they are waiting on a backorder from the factory for these.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Palio door checks, front both sides. That mechanism which allows for 3 stage door opening / closing.

Yeah refund is possible, but if they can source the items within the next week or 10 days, that'll be fine with me. The order exceeded the total number of items in hand and that led to the delay. The ordering system needs to show the total inventory in hand so that the buyer can purchase accordingly and request further units if the order exceeds the present inventory.

@ vj_v1 Yes, this "backorder" is causing the delay in my case too. Hopefully FIAT produces them ASAP.
  3. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Check this article, about 99RPM.com.
    If this is the case (no inventory system), they are super fast in completing the order.
    Service centers take ages to procure a part.

Rajeev
    1 person likes this.
  4. gurjinder

Punjab
    Yep. My last order was completed in 3 days flat from order to delivery.

In the last mail from they said they are still implementing some new things and the Beta version is still not there yet. So, hopefully all these niggles will lead to a better final product. The Palio guys are REALLY the bigger beneficiaries here.
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    This is what they said last time. "These products will be wither shipped before 7th Sept or 20th."

Since, 7th has passed, i believe we'll have to wait for the next shipment date.
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    This just goes to prove that it is not FIAT to blame, but it is the service centres that are actually playing spoilsport.

Rajan
  7. govindankvs

govindankvs Novizio

US
    US
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Had recently ordered for Oil Filter, Air Filter, Drain bolt, Pollen Filter & Delvac 1 for my MJD from 99rpm. Pollen filter came in 3 days. Waited for 2 weeks then cancelled the remaining items. The refund happened without hassles.

Directly went and got the items from KHT Whitefield, Bangalore(over the counter purchase). Delvac 1 sourced it locally from Exxon.
  8. gurjinder

Punjab
    Final shipment recieved today. Part of it was recieved a week ago. :)

Cheers.
  9. I am yet to receive a door gaskets from past 45 days but I am no hurry as i hate driving to KHT ot Vecto in traffic.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yesterday, I ordered Linea Emotion logos and today, I received them! Hats off to 99rpm.com for the super-fast service. clap.gif The details are here.
    1 person likes this.