1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The owner of the website is a person named Pankaj Yadav, an ex-Adobe employee who is now full time into this business. He is a Fiat fan himself, and owns a Palio 1.6 GTX.

Cheers,
    Girish
    4 people like this.
  2. mads2849

mads2849

Delhi
    Has anybody got any replies. Its been 2 weeks since I registered but no mails till now :-(
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I was looking at the website.

Mirror caps cost 73 bucks each side at FASS while 99rpm says 95 bucks plus shipping. Not sure why.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    1.4 Clutch kit costs Rs. 3,759.00 on this website
    FIAT sells it at Rs.2599 (0059089643 -Kit Clutch)

May be it would have been more relevant when part availability itself was/is an issue.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  5. thyagu2_2006

thyagu2_2006

Chennai
    I have ordered and received few items. The products are exactly as mentioned in the website. Prompt delivery and positive response to queries.
    3 people like this.
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Just got a clarification that the part from 99rpm includes the mirror cap ornament also and hence the cost.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Anybody has ordered something from this site.Hows the response and is the delivery prompt..Am planning to order sill plates for my Linea.
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

The aftermarket fuel filters are costing more than the OEM UFI ones. And last time I saw the website the Roulunds brake pads were priced 900 odd, now the same costs 1.1k.

Interestingly, the picture they have for the Punto spoiler is my picture which I posted here at TFI and also at T-BHP.
    1 person likes this.
  9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    I bought brake pads, Arrived in 2 days to Hyderabad. Made a direct transfer payment. Shipping is standard Rs 150 for any no of products (atleast when i bought) so you might want to choose a few items to buy else shipping will look expensive just for the sills.
  10. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Your right am thinking of buying Ornament set which includes two Fiat logos and Emotion and Linea Logo