1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

nope . dont mix up brands
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Half engine = engine block with pistons, rods and crankshaft already installed.

Bare engine = Half engine + complete cylinder head installed

Complete = Bare engine + all the auxiliary components installed including turbo.

I guess this should be it.

1 person likes this.
  3. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Guys...I'm back after using then for about 1000 kms..

One word...STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

Performance: Pretty good (they have that bite)
    Niggles: Hundreds of them ( squeaking noise 100% of the time..so loud that everyone around me looks at my car)
    Along with squeaks...it gives a loud rotor rubbing noise...which will make me hesitate break...
    Like..tiny sand particles in between rotor & brake ....
    Make: ATE ..price ~900

I have re-fitted it twice and still problems persist..

I'm going back to original FIAT....
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Lol. I have had these pads for 6 months but didn't install them fearing damage to my new rotors. Got stock pads installed last month. Will keep these as emergency spares i guess.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Excellent unmatched customer support by 99rpm

Dear all,

I had ordered 3 parts from 99rpm:
    1. Pollen filter
    2. Air filter for Punto
    3. Illuminated Sill plates FIAT branding.

By mistake, I got FIAT Linea TJET sill plates from 99rpm and the air filter was broken. Since, I dont have time due to academic commitments, I sent a mail to 99rpm that my Air filter is broken but did not said anything about the faulty branding of sill plates. Within an hour I got a response that a new air filter will be delivered to me and the same reached my home in about 4 days.

3 days back I got a call from Mr. Pankaj from 99rpm seeking info on the sill plates. I told him that the sill plates are that of Linea TJET and hence I have no plans of installing them. Mr. Pankaj asked me to prepare them for delivery by pasting address of 99rpm and providing sufficient packing and he will send someone to pick them from my home. Just now I have deposited them to the DHL BlueDart office for replacement.

I would say that in these times of pathetic business practices by many companies, the service provided by 99rpm.com is exceptional. Kudos to 99rpm.com for being so pro active.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
    9 people like this.
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Our fellow Fiatian Royj had also replaced the brake pads in his punto with Roulands from 99rpm.com . As soon as he placed the order he got call from their team & told him that there are certian people complaining about squeaking sound after replacing the pads. if at all there is any such issue, they were ready to give him a replacement. Royj got it replaced at a local garage & till now he is not facing any issues nor sound & he is quiet happy with the braking. Puntosat just contact them & let them know your problem. As Yashik said their service is something exceptional & I ve heard excellent feedback from all the known persons who had ordered from 99rpm.com.

Let me se if I can pull Royj into this thread & let him give his reply.
    1 person likes this.
  7. syedzs

syedzs Timido

I have purchased the below mentioned items from 99rpm. I found the customer service and response excellent.
    1)Front RH side wheel arch (Pankaj took about a month to source this, but finally i got it)
    2)Bumper fitting fog lamp assay.
    3)Clip for driver side sun visor.
    4)Fuel and Oil filters.
    5)Door beading clips.

8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Today received my brake pads GEMCO made.it looks similar to Ate :) tommorow im gng to fit it.The present brake pads are crying a lot ran about 43K kms.it was OEM.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030D using Tapatalk 4

9. royj

royj Esperto

Completely true. I have noted my experience in the following posts in this thread itself.
    Post 1
    Post 2
    Post 3
    Post 4

I chose Roulunds brand brake pads, not ATE and is a 2009 model Punto and these might make some difference.
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
    2 people like this.