1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    that is awesome. Just imagine someone paying for a 90HP engine and in 2 days they have the engine. Wha wha!!
    So on another note.

Keep the 75HP till it really really runs out of juice and just spend about 5L more to get a 90HP and rest of the things. Now that's what i call a mod
    2 people like this.
  2. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Finally got by brake pads replaced..bought from 99rpm for Rs 900

Labor cost Rs 300

He had to file it a little to make it fit..

See attachment for old & new brake pads.. IMG_20130804_124152_403.jpg

In first 100 kms ,I feel the new pads are kind of spongy...will drive further and let you guys know...
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    ^^ which brand are these? They are type 2 pads and i didn't see a Type 2 pad on 99rpM for 900 :confused:
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    90HP Engine if its available really does it make sense to fit a 90HP and what other components are required other than only the engine to make it a 90HP?
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ordered GEMCO Brake pads (Old type)
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    These are ATE pads...which I bought 6 weeks back...yes these were bought for Rs 900 approx ( set of 4)
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Fuel Pump, Injectors, ECU, the VGT. All these components at FASS would cost nearly 2L INR, in addition to the half engine cost. Given that the half engine is just the block and pistons.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    On another note it might also make sense to be on The lookout for a used 90hp.of course it won't be new but a well maintained car should be a better buy

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  9. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Half, bare and complete engine. What does that mean ?
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I see castrol, motul engine oils and other brand coolants from the recommended ones i don't see Selenia is this fine to buy for topups?