1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Spares from 99rpm

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by GirishRaghu, Feb 17, 2013.

1. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    These are the actual FIAT part numbers.

59089768 WEATHERSTRIP, RR DR RH
    59089767 WEATHERSTRIP, RR DR LH

51823869 WEATHERSTRIP, FR DR RH
    51823837 WEATHERSTRIP, FR DR LH
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Checked with them. This is the weather strip that attaches to the body shell and not the door, same as the company fitted one.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
  3. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

Weather strip covers the complete door for palios, perhaps this is where the confusion is from.
  4. dhinakaranselvaraj

dhinakaranselvaraj Novizio

Chennai
    Hi - I own Fiat Punto MJD 2010 (may) model. My car needs brake pads replacement. What is the easiest way to find which type my brake pads belongs to...
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Most likely type 1. U'll have to open it up to know.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    mine is june 2010 and has type 1 brake pads! most likely yours also will have the same
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    New adds on 99rpm : Some rubber seals in this look different from what are on our door's.

Fiat Grande punto front door glass Frame Rubber Seal

Also they have now added turbo hoses. NICE !!!

Fiat Genuine Turbo Inter-cooler/ Heat exchanger and associated pipes/hoses for Fiat Linea, Grande Punto with 1.3 Multijet diesel engines (90PS)

Looks like some hoses are different from 75 and 90 HP but images uploaded for both are same.
  8. I am told by a concorde SA, old TASS folks have sold the leftbover FIAT spares to dealers like 99 rpm.
    1 person likes this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Timing belt is already available online. Fiat Linea 1.4 Petrol Timing Belt Kit When 99rpm takes immediate action within 24 hours of my request, these FIAT ASS are lethargic and takes ages to procure parts. :(
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi Ji. Came to know that the Timing kit for 1.4 Fire is now available with the Bangalore and Chennai dealers. Please check with Ramkay again.
    2 people like this.