1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Siena Convertible - Shock and Awe..!

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by asimpleson, Jul 8, 2014.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Found this Siena D 1.7 convertible listed on olx for sale @Rs. 2.3L initally listed @Rs.3L. In one ad. the mileage is 50K kms and 1Lac Kms in another. Don't know which is true. :)

Looks like the owner went nuts with modifications. While one should appreciate his zeal and special recognition for choosing a Fiat Siena for this, I am wondering how Giorgetto Giugiaro would react to this modification. ::D

Would be interesting to hear the views and comments of TFIans.

[HR][/HR]
    1404303015_670420887_1-Pictures-of--fiat-siena-car.jpg

[HR][/HR]
    [HR][/HR]Note to Mods : Kindly shift thread to a better section if any
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    WoHo!! thats one weirdo looker :eek:!!
    2 people like this.
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    If it is a wedding car, I am not shocked, but if it is owned by somebody to for daily use, I am bewildered at the mockery of a great car. You cant convert it anymore and he will have to pay someone to take it.
    Bala, anyone in villupuram for the ride??:))

Abdul
    2 people like this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Dont know what was the man thinking when he went for the mods. But at the same time I find it a lttle cute (of course after having seen a nano being modded as a convertible). Atleast there are no horror graphics anywhere on the car.
  5. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Some small changes needed. then this car will definitely look good
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    If the owner had retained the original nose, it would indeed look stunner !!!
    asimpleson and prabhjot like this.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Should be some Telugu Filmstar's car.:(, exactly the kind of shirt and pants they wear in dance sequences where they run sideways in the name of dance :(,)no offence please.
    Ya, Abdul,lots of ride and demand for this car in my place should be,for Wedding ceremonies :(, where they bring the helpless groom to the marriage hall the previous night in a procession.
    Fiat should take a cue and manufacture more such cars if they want to dethrone Maruthi.

- - - Merged Post - - -

CAR OF THE YEAR TO ME.
    RaviHegde, pdash, varunrtr and 4 others like this.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ Bala, a car for fiat enthusiast for attracting lots of attention, also useful for films and TVs as much as in marriage ceremonies. Interested anyone..? ::D
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    And also if no girl turns around and look at you,it will happen if you travel in this car.
    Multipurpose.
    A car for all occasions and all purposes.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Actually the seller will have to give the buyer 2.3L, you know, so many lights to maintain, so many bulbs and without roof all the crows would become happy.
    Simpleson, let us know who bought this car, he deserves a statue in the Madame Tauzade's wax museum :)
    2 people like this.