1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Shows What Would've Occured If the Italians Had Invaded America..

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by Herbie, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4

FRIDAY, JUNE 21, 2013

Fiat Shows What Would've Occured If the Italians Had Invaded America Instead of the British

Fiat is promoting the North American launch of the 500L five-seat MPV with a funny commercial that shows “how different America might have been if the Italians had invaded instead of the British.” The ad is really funny, even more given the historical inaccuracies in the video.

It shows some locals being alerted that the British are coming. At a closer look though, the guy with the spyglass notices that it was the Italians that were coming, not the British. Surprisingly, the “invaders” don’t arrive by boat, but in a fleet of Fiat 500L minivans. All of a sudden, the locals are changing their clothes and arrange themselves for the guests – especially the women.

The message of the commercial is that an Italian invasion would have been way cooler than a British invasion, as one of the women says at the end of the commercial: “This is gonna be so much better than the tea party.” Scroll down to watch the ad.

SOURCE : Fiat Shows What Would've Occured If the Italians Had Invaded America Instead of the British - Carscoops
    21 people like this.
  2. cabhilash

cabhilash

Kochi
    this was funny :evilsmile

Hope the fiat can start something like this for Indian TV's also. Fiat needs more creative ads for Indian media
    1 person likes this.
  3. sidd

sidd Amatore

delhi
    i wish italians had invaded india:D
    3 people like this.
  4. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    So you feel italy have not yet invaded India ;)?
    1 person likes this.
  5. dnyanesh666

dnyanesh666

Mumbai
    Truly a very funny ad. I also liked the one where they had made a 500 out of people by painting them.. :-D
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  6. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    Its not so easy to invade Aam Aadmi in India now.:)
    1 person likes this.
  7. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    I would like to see people are screaming "Bhago..... bhago..." :evilsmile
  8. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    I would like to see people in India screaming ' Rescue us from SUZUKI.......'