1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Service..

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by Ahamed Beig, Jul 27, 2011.

1. gnaneshwar.ds

gnaneshwar.ds

Cluth replacement under warranty - Ahamed can you let me know how were you able to cl

Ahamed,
    Understand in your mail below that you were able to replace the clutch under warranty at Concorde.
    Can you let me know how you were able to do this.....as i am facing a similar problem with my Punto 1.3 diesel Emotion
  2. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys who have their cars at Bangalore, Did any oif you happen to get your car serviced at AADya motors service center Outer ring road near hebbal, I am buying Punto Sports this week will be doing around 1K KMS in first 10 days so need to know is this a good place to service the car?, Also please let me know where is the best fiat Service center in Bangalore, I wouldn't mind even if its around 20+ kms to my Home, I leave near indiranagar, Bangalore, please help
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I bought my Punto at Aadya. Not sure of service experience. But till date whatever minor issues I had, were well sorted out by Aadya.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi guys my baby is getting ready for the first service in coming days i would like to know what all things are done during the first service (oil, filter replacment) and how much will be the cost..

Thx..Surya