1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Service Poll

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

?

How to do you rate Tata is doing service of our Fiat cars.

1. Excellent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good

10.7%
  3. Average

57.3%
  4. Poor

26.7%
  5. Worst

5.3%
  1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Bang on, amit. This is the key reason for communication gap which leads to customer irritation sometimes.

However, another important thing to note is when you involve Fiat, it starts moving at lightening speed. May be its due to tie-up being just a year old, but instances of Fiat's involvement should be reduced to only very critical issues.
  2. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Voted good, that's how my experience has been thus far.
  3. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have covered my experience with Auto Sterling NOIDA in another post.

I will rate the overall experience so far as "Good".

Johnny
  4. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    +1 to that, and this is out of my own experience. Moreover, there is lot more technical know-how here on our forum than any service center. Wonder, why the dealers service folks are not part of this forum.

Cheers,
    Vroom
  5. drdeepudev

drdeepudev Timido

Alleppey, Kerala
    Concorde motors, Cochin, Kerala gave good service to me till this day. Don't know what happens tomorrow. :)
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    2nd servicing is done last week from Concorde motors, Dairy circle and experience remains excellent.
    No issues so far, all issues taken care properly.
  7. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    What were the issues Ravi??
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Pardon my english :hit .
    It should be - No issues so far, all requests taken care properly. ::D

Requests -
    - Proper interior cleaning
    - Proper Plastic polish - its shining now (I know it will be only for few days)
    - I couldn't locate the string in boot, to open Fuel lid, asked them to find it :mrgreen:
    - They have replaced the height adjuster mechanism (though it was working fine)
  9. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi,

So for i have not faced any problems with concorde service[mysore road] here in Bengalooru, off course the first thing that FIAT must maintain their spares stock in stores, i got all my problematic electrical spares under warranty within assured time ::T , i marked 10 out 10 for them in rating calls from fiat. by the way, what happened to dedicated FIAT shops in major city's announced few moths back?
  10. My first service visit went good, and second service had issues including a hugely inflated bill which I had to scan and rescan to finally cut it down by 40% with the info in hand.
    I also have a huge question on the know how that the tata SC guys have for servicing a Fiat properly, so also I expect far more care for our possessions in their hand. It might be routine for them, but never for us customers. And that is for every customer Service person/ Service advisor to know first hand, than any body else.

More on my second service experience- I have already shared here ->
    viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1187&start=0