1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Service Poll

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

?

How to do you rate Tata is doing service of our Fiat cars.

1. Excellent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good

10.7%
  3. Average

57.3%
  4. Poor

26.7%
  5. Worst

5.3%
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat Service Poll
    This is the biggest question everybody has before buying Fiat. Lets have real owners speak.
    How to do you rate Tata is doing service of our Fiat cars.

• Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Poor
      Worst
  2. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For me, the experience has been more than satisfactory.
  3. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

It all comes down to which TASC are we talking about...
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I would rate it as average. Compared to two different Hyundai service stations I have experience with, Tata-Fiat is pretty much acceptable. The only problem I really feel is the timely availability of spares.
    And yes -
  5. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Herein Coimbatore, TAFEE ACESS has done a wonderful job of servicing Fiat Cars. They take special care for Fiat Cars. :mrgreen:
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    After seeing viewtopic.php?f=16&t=149 I am sure now more or less we are satisfied with services. Yes it certainly needs to be much better.
  7. +1 to Chaos, it all comes down to which TASS you are using. I am happy with Fortune Powai and intend not to change the TASS, even though I have Balaji (Ghodbunder Road) & Galaxy Motors (Mulund W) nearer to my home.
  8. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Yes I agree, it depands on specific TASC.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I voted for 'Good'. Actually, this rating applies to Concorde Motors [India] Ltd., Dairy Circle, Bangalore. I went there a few times for getting relief from certain teething problems. My Fiat Linea had her first free servicing done here.

On the negative side, I found it always crowded, especially, the customers' lounge and the parking lot. I indicated this during the telephonic the feed-back survey.
  10. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    I am going to abstain from voting for now. There have been just two services for my car and they went okay. I do have two complains. This can and has happened with other manufacturer's too and is to some extent dealer specific too. It's more of dealers being more communicative and proactive towards customers.

- I did my second service in March (maybe 23). Placed an order for a new desmodonic key. Dealer says 4-6 weeks. Today is 30th June. 8 weeks. No call or any communciation from them on the status. Sending someone today to enquire. Lets see what they say. I am sure no body knows about such an order and things will start moving from today!

Problem : Total chaos and mis-management. No body knows what's happening and everybody is moving about , running about like a chicken without head with not much being done.

- Same second service. I complain about the creaking driver's seat. After service , dealer says, they tried everything but nothing is working so they will instal a new seat when it comes. As usual, no call or information on this issue too.

Dealer is Fortune , Nerul.

So far, I have found them efficient with service jobs when the car is with them. Problem arises when they don't have spares and have to follow up with Fiat and owners for avaliablity of spares. Either they get the spares and they don't inform the owner. Or they forget about placing the order with Fiat and remember when the owner reminds them!