1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Service Centre in Navi Mumbai?

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by JohnyBoy, May 8, 2013.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Awaiting for the Update on Fortune - Nerul
  2. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    I couldn't go there today. Called them and got an appointment for Monday. Will update you all.
  3. Revantk

Revantk

Navi Mumbai
    Hi JohnyBoy,

I am also going tomorrow to Balaji Autoworld at Thane. Will let you know my experience with them.
  4. punto2012

punto2012

Mumbai
    Hi Revant,

Can you please do a favor for me, check in Balaji Autoworld, do they have any 2012 Punto MJD Emotion model for sale, and price quote for 2013 Punto ( any discounts on offer)

Thanks in advance....
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Proceed with caution with Fortune Nerul.

They charge any amount they wish for labour & spares. And I really mean ANY amount that comes to their mind, they have the audacity to quote parts cost which may be as much 20 times the actual cost. Besides, it's super frustrating dealing with them as it takes half a day to hand over the car and another 2 hours minimum to complete the billing formalities and get the car back. Clearly, they are having a field day in the absence of any supervision or control from the manufacturer.

Shocking is too mild a word for the way Fiat has left out Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane owner's to fend for themselves. They have only 1 dealer now, Balaji Thane, to cater to the second most important market in the country!
  6. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Until my last experience at Fortune, I had decent experience at Fortune, now since Fortune is no longer associated with Fiat they are not doing their work properly.

In my last service in March, they said they will do the wheel balancing and alignment, however when I took the car after the service to my shock one of the wheels was about to come out. I had reached Ghatkopar and was cruising at over 100. If I would have driven a few more Kms, I might not have been writing this today.

I took the car to a local mechanic nearby Ghatkopar Depot (E) and they found that there was only one bolt in the tyre and as a temporary fix he took one bolt from other tyres and fitted it as he didn't have spare bolts.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    That means no dealers are ready to take up the Dealership for FIAT in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai.?????
    Where as there is good propotion of FIAT cars on the streets,
    Somehow i think the FIAT is again going on a slow track..
  8. omps

omps

Mumbai
    asterous service.

i would not recommend anyone to go to wasan motors, they have the most careless and pathetic staff. My vehicle i kept there for front window fixing, they fixed it were not able to fix the continued leakage, everytime, my vehicle went their, came out with one or other broken part or issue. The staff there is so pathetic, they think we are wasting their can treat us like anything. In june i gave my car and till september my car is having issues created by them, i urge you and recommend you please not to go to these.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Btw, good news is I am seeing a Fiat Board near nerul where the ford showroom was earlier, I think they are planninng to open one showroom/service center their too.
  9. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Balaji has a service centre in Turbhe , behind Savita chemicals on Thane -belapur road. This facility is more than 3 months old.

They opened a new showroom near DY Patil stadium. The same place where Ford was till few months back. It's already open but still some interior work is going on.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2