1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Service Centre in Navi Mumbai?

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by JohnyBoy, May 8, 2013.

1. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Dear friends,

Can anyone confirm whether Fortune Cars at Sirvani / Nerul still do Fiat Service?
    They are Tata Service Centre and I used to do my service there. In between they were closed temporarily for renovation / shifting. Now when I call them I am not getting a clear answer whether they can do Fiat service or not. The receptionist says she doesn't know, the SA says they do but they are full/busy and asked me to call next week.

Or is there any service centre in Navi Mumbai?
    Fellow Fiatians from Navi Mumbai, where do you take your cars now?
  2. Wasan motors chembur and Fortune still take cars...balaji thane and also tcrs...

apart from balaji most centres have part issues
  3. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Thanks Harsh.
    Looks like Chembur or Thane is the only options, no centres in Navi Mumbai.
  4. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    acc to fiat website only balaji is d opt fr u in mumbai bt also found abt service cntre in mulund dnt knw hw reliable:
    Galaxy Motors (Division of Genesis Motors Pvt. Ltd.)

Service: 9619892266

Ground Floor & 1st Floor,
    Parmeshwari Centre, 16 Dalmia Estates,
    Off LBS Marg, Mulund West,
    Mumbai - 400 080

Tel: 022-61327000
    Email: office@galaxymotors.co.in
    Last edited: May 8, 2013
  5. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Thanks Gaurav.
    I was looking for one in Navi Mumbai. Sending the car to Mumbai and going to collect it back is a pain.
    I will go and check at Fortune Nerul and see if they do the service.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have done my Punto's Service from Fortune- Nerul the new location, behind LP. in Jan 2013.

Think they should accept the FIAT till Sept'13,

Hope to see the Next Service Centre for FIAT to be opened for Mumbai and Navi Mumbai..
  7. arunabhis

arunabhis Timido

Hi they accept fiat cars as of now i just got my 1st service done for my linea by them on Monday.
  8. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I had a very bad experience at Fortune, Nerul for the service in the Month of March. None of the issues were resolved. I would suggest taking the car somewhere else.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Revantk

Navi Mumbai
    I would completely agree with Hitesh, Even i had a very bad experience at fortune. I last year i gave my car for a regular servicing and had also mentioned some problems which i was facing but none of them were addressed. After keeping my car for three days with them they had just done one thing that is replaced the side indicator.

Then i gave my car at Wasan Motors, They were a bit decent in terms of servicing but still i had told them several times there some problem with the high beam (High beam doesn't work at all) and they just gave an excuse that check with some accessories shop who would change the lamps or the connection and it would work as i had changed the stock bulbs with the a bit more powerful ones. Later i had received an after service call from wasan and i had told them the same thing that my problem was still not resolved and they said that they would send someone to rectify it and till now its not resolved even though i had the servicing in dec 2012.
  10. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Thanks arunabhis, mhitesh, Revantk.

For last 3 years i was servicing my car at Fortune Nerul. I had decent experience. Nothing great, but no issues as such.
    Best thing is it is on my way from office to home. So easy access. I don't want to go to Thane or Chembur for service. I love driving but, not the Mumbai traffic.
    I am planning to go to fortune today. Will report my experience.