1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Service Center in Bangalore (KHT or Vecto motors)

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by sharath.dixith, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Hi, My Car (Fiat Punto, Active 1.2) is due for 3rd service in the next month. Which service center is better (KHT, Whitefield or Vecto motors). Please suggest.. Thanks, Sharath
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Please the read the review threads of both service centres and decide for yourself.

KHT

VECTO

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  3. Thwre is also Ebony .
  4. I know that there is a link to get review of most of the service center... My expectation was to get response from the owner who has done his vehicle in both service center. My vehicle was serviced in Prerana and i am ok with their service. Wanted to know whether KHT is better...
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If you are satisfied, then continue in Vecto.

Also, depends how far are these service centers from your place.
    If there is no issue, getting serviced from anywhere should not be problem.
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Those reviews are written by owners who have used those service centers.

Rajan
  7. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Dear All,

Iam from Hyderabad and I currently own a Linea MJD with a little over 2600KM on the ODO.
    I have a training to attend in Bangalore on 20th & 21st April. The plan is to start from Hyderabad on 17th April (Friday) spend the weekend in Bandipur and reach Bangalore sometime late evening on the 19th April.
    As far as I see Iam sure to surpass the 5000KM mark on my return to Hyderabad and I do not want to overshoot the first service interval and get into any hassles on EW later. So Iam thinking about getting the car serviced in Bangalore on Monday 20 April as I would anyways be in a full day training. Iam sure the dealership would be kind enough to pick and drop the car from my hotel. I should be accommodated somewhere around Hosur and hence I guess Vecto would be my best bet.
    I would request you all to advice, also is the FIAT service centralized and will the details reflect appropriately across the available dealers in Hyderabad so that there are no issues in the future.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @PradeepM - FASS is centralized, so no need to worry for the details. They will be in sync.
    PradeepM likes this.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    The first 5K service is very routine one, generally inspection type. Should be go enough if you get it checked at any FASS in Bangalore. Make sure you inform them before hand about your visit. Or if you have a good rapport with Hyderabad dealer then you can complete the check after you return back. Check with them.
    PradeepM likes this.