1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Service Camp Experience Rating

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by amogh, Apr 24, 2011.

How was your experience at the Fiat Service Camp?

Poll closed Jun 8, 2011.
  1. Below Expectation

2. As per Expectation

3. Above Expectation

1. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

I got a call from KHT Motors last week and since I was travelling this week didnot book for service camp. Had returned to Bangalore one day earlier then planned on friday afternoon and called KHT Motors whether I could visit them now for the camp. The answer was affirmative.

Visited them around 3.00 PM and was attended immediately. There were may Puntos. Lineas and mine is only T Jet. Not sure whether all cars came in for the camp. Also lots of Tata vechicle as usual. The place was jam packed. My car was attened to immediately and they did check as per the list. Saw them checking thru the glass windows from the lounge. My T Jet was crowded inside the workshop with all technicians and apparently some one (Could be from Fiat Pune) was giving them a training sort on the T jet.

They topped brake fluid and washing was done. Had to ask them to use vaccum cleaner to clean inside. (Was told Vacuum cleaning is not part of the camp) Received the Fiat tissue gift and given them 10 points except one (9 point). Over all it is avbove expectation
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    THIS IS MY 1000th Post........
    I had written mail to the CEO about the review, My dad received call from Pune saying we are sorry for the inconvenience caused and will improve the service in future.
    Felt Happy on hearing this from my dad, Fiats are listening............
  3. tom

So, well, I did not receive any calls for the Free camp. Booked on site before 2 weeks, no response for a whole week. Again filled up the form, on the 3rd day I received a call from Cargo, the dealership I bought my car from informing of a free camp. I had specifically selected diff dealerships for the Free camp, but then, nobody from Fiat card to followup, so I was stuck with Cargo.

I guess, I went there on April 23rd. There was no rush at the dealership. Just huge banners. Fiat merchandise and spares was on sale. I had some issues with some some 'kat kat' sound from the rear RHS, but the SA told me that it will be done during service, not in the Free check-up. Similarly, USB drives don't work in the Blue&Me, however, SA told me the same thing. Anyways, as I had already come there, I decided to go ahead with it.

I was asked to stay in the waiting room. While the car was taken to the workshop. So, the customers have no view of what happens in the WS. After 2 hours of waiting, the car was back. It was washed, alright. I asked for the list of what was done and the SA showed me the checklist. Some 60 items. I asked for a copy. Answer 'no'.

Well, it was already 1 pm, the SA was in a rush to get his lunch. I expected him to explain a few basic things that were taken care of, but he disappeared. So, I proceeded to check on my own. Coolant was topped up and even Engine oil, I think. However, I remembered about the 'Jelly applied to Batt terminals' from the checklist that was shown and I checked and AS SURE I WAS, it wasn't there. So, I called another SA and Jelly was applied.

I am not sure if they have done anything at all. Maybe they just topped up the fluids that are visible, cleaned the car and gave it back.

So, well, I would not recommend this to anyone from CARGO MOTORS AHMEDABAD. Unless, you just want your car washed, it is a wastage of 2 hours!
  4. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

My weekend started on a sober note.
    I got up from bed excited about the free checkup camp.
    Though i didn't have much expectations, I had thought that my car's minute problems can be rectified.
    I was attended as soon as I went there. they jotted down my details and my car was the 13th car in of that day.
    I started giving them the list of the small problems that I was facing.
    His only answer..."Sir this is a free camp and all these problems will have to be sorted out by taking an appointment later"
    Ok So I decided to go ahead with the wash and whatever they do since i had been there anyways.
    I just passed time in the showroom, bought some small accessories and after 2 hours out came my car.
    I went there to see my car and what I saw was the carbon black still on the alloys, and the mud in the wheel arch still there.
    My colleague's car was still worse...the front number plate and the bumper was still dirty.

We rated them bad and got the wash done for the second time... Nothing else was done IMO. Later we were given a pack of FIAT tissues as a gift and we went home.
    Rated them 5/10 on an average.

This is further giving strength to my speculation that this was something more than a service camp.
    My guess is that they conducted this to check for some problem or a recall.

Hope my guess is wrong.
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Insane bogus camp. It was only drama.
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    come on mr. bhai, on what ground you can throw such allegations??
    can you narrate your experience?
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Bhai, Fiat had announced the Free Summer Camp, and they will check the car as per the schedule given to them, No way they will check anything else,
    But by your words feel you were disappointed with the camp, can you just elaborate the camping with your Mean machine.
  8. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

My experience was pleasant, infact more than expected. I will elaborate it in my Trip Log soon.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

gr8 cubbie. seems you got the clutch changed :) you should thank me for notifying this to you :)
  10. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

yea yea... amit ur a star !!