1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Service Camp Experience Rating

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by amogh, Apr 24, 2011.

?

How was your experience at the Fiat Service Camp?

Poll closed Jun 8, 2011.
  1. Below Expectation

23.4%
  2. As per Expectation

57.4%
  3. Above Expectation

19.1%
  1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    ohh guys you people are fortunate enough especially Ravi .
    i havent recieved any calls nor any reply via email .
    so not to miss the chance i finally called the service centre, they explained that free service is getting bit dear to them . service centre is over loaded...i can come with my punto at any time tomorrow or monday but it is far from possible to get car washed etc etc...
  2. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    i hv also voted as per expectation.the guys wr really courteous and servicing was really nice...the only grudge was non availability of gifts!!!:) but anyways,my priority was service and i got that very nicely!!
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not only me, but I am sure all cutomers at Concorde would have satisfactorily experience. Me and another TFIn Harsha defiantly had nice time with Fiat official.

Regarding, I would say please re-check your email id with your dealer. I am sure Fiat will not send the email selectively. The SMS/email was on dealer's hand.
  4. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Balaji has got Ford dealership also. I think they are slowly disposing TATA-FIAT.

--Rajeev
  5. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Balaji has Ford dealership since donkey's year and has another service station called as Shreeji Ford hence that might not be the reason for the poor treatment at the camp. ITs just that they do not care about customers just like Galaxy motors in Mulund. These are the dealers which are spoiling the names of the Tata and FIAT service station.
  6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    This was the worst summer camp i ever visited..This was my 2nd camp...Inspite of all the chaos we gave them 9-10/10
    This was my last camp :) All the stuff that these guys do are just routine checkups mentioned in the manual too..All are DIY's mostly..And in no way m gonna allow engine oil topup cuz i wudnt know what on earth which brand of oil they wud pour in.. :p
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why did you give this rating?
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Just to make them happy cuz they have given me loadsa stuff which wudn be covered under warranty :)
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    finally gave my car for service .
    regarding ..
    1. infrequent clutch lever getting harder.
    2. ac cooling bit on lower side

they said they cannot check such major issues in free camps..

well now i understood at least one thing very well that above two concerns are major issues and i need it to be fixed .so i am planning to get it written on paper...!!!!

what do you say guys??
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    So in MUMBAI only Wasan kandivali and fortune nerul got good feedback.

I rated wasan 10 / 10 in feedback. Why?

Extremely well organised
    Excellent work flow
    Completed everything in 1 hour. I saw what all they did.
    Every single individual was focussed on customer delight.
    As soon as I entered not less than 5 guys greeted me and quickly and very methodically started the work flow.
    I
    Interior cleaning not done and there were no fiat mug gifts apart from a box of snacks. Interior Cleaning team was not there and other service staff were doubling up for drying etc. I liked their focus, seriousness, eagerness to good service, intent and superbly organised workflow.