1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Service Camp Experience Rating

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by amogh, Apr 24, 2011.

?

How was your experience at the Fiat Service Camp?

Poll closed Jun 8, 2011.
  1. Below Expectation

23.4%
  2. As per Expectation

57.4%
  3. Above Expectation

19.1%
  1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys,

How was your experience at the Fiat Service Camp ?

Please rate it on the following scale:

• Below Expectation (1 to 5 on a scale of 10)
    • As per Expectation (6 to 8 on a scale of 10)
    • Above Expectation (9-10 on a scale of 10)
    In case you had a bad experience - please mention it specifically with the details.

And kindly please don't deviate from the topic. Stick ONLY to discussions about your experience. Any inputs on what could have been done better would be highly useful.

NOTE : "The Free Gift" is NOT a part of this discussion / rating. We assume you were there for the service camp and not for the gift.
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have voted for "As per Expectation". The washing could have been better.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Idea was great, but execution of 45+ checklist by service person was very poor, barely 15-20 things where checked. Probably due to heavy load. Things like this should be stretched over a week to accommodate every one with ample time.
  4. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    It was okay and as per my expectation. Though like amogh said "washing could have been better". Only exterior side was washed.
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    For me washing was best part :D, I handed over the car wash shampoo, and guy did a great job.
    And then handed over the wax, and they polished the exteriors in a good way :)
    Though interiors polishing was done by some of there team member, who spoiled the dashboard :(
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I just came back from camp, and my rating is "Above Expectation". I didn't expect much, but the service i received is more than I was expecting.
    - 1 hr+ discussion with Mr Eshwar (from Fiat, Pune).
    - I met one TFI'n Harsha.
    - I told to check my hard gear shift after my recent clutch salve cylinder replacement. Initially they told everything is fine, but then Mr Eshwar himself took test drive of 5 KM and then suggested something to technician. Excellent service. I am more than happy. Harsha also accompanied us, I am sure he will also rate it excellent service.
    - Got gift, tissue box and Fiat mug (Only me and Harsha got it), for others there will be lucky draw. This is due to my personal relationship with Concorde.:D
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Voted for 'Above Expectation'. During the last monsoon check up camp, only fluid topping up was done. This time, detailed 44-point check up+complimentary wash tilted the scale in favour of 'Above Expectation'.:up
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last time also they did 40 points check (check this - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/sho...e-Campaign-from-Pune&p=400&viewfull=1#post400), but didn't provide any details.
    This time they are handing over, with checklist, what they have done, to customers.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I liked the initial stage ie. calling in advance for the camp, but took 3 hrs for the check UP????
  10. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Hello guys,

My experience with Balaji Cars - Thane on 23rd Saturday was pathetic ,

1) Worst cleaning I've ever seen , Its shocking to see the dealership hires ( below 18 ) roadside guys to dry the car with a dirty cloth who doesn't know any thing about cleaning, I ve stopped him imm. after seeing the way in which he was drying the car -- & I've to dry it myself with my 100% cotton microfibre towel.
    again when the Dirty guy entered the car for cleaning the dashboard ( which was already very clean & dust free ) with the same dirty cloth ,imagine what could have been my reaction! --- Hopeless
    2) engine oil levels were checked found ok, brake fluid was topped up,

3) when I asked SA about aligning my headlamps with the bonnet ( left headlamps are projecting by 6-7 mm from bonnet alignment ) he said U 've to take another appointment & leave the vehicle for 2 days , --- To my knowledge its a matter of adjusting couple of set screws which should not take more than 10-15 min.

4) Asked the SA to check the gearshifts for 5th which I found it bit hard , also I felt the driving heavy -- the SA without even taking a test ride he concluded that it was ok.

5) During free camp we were supposed to get discounts on parts and labour as per email recd. from fiat , but I think these cunning dealerships ( deliberately ) had kept no stocks available with them ( to evade discounts ), I needed Driver side mirror which was broken , a Ornament for Linea armrest ( the SA says that u need to buy entire armrest assembly! I was shocked with this Great piece of knowledge! ) , Ive needed alloy wheel Fiat Logo which too was not there in stock .
    When you do not stock essential items like mirror, regular items like logo --- Why the hell you r conducting a free camp ?

6) I've given them appropriate ratings of 4 in the feedback form , & Expects a stern action against such Lousy dealerships.

I concluded it could have been better if I've would not have wasted my fuel for 100kms. to & fro.

Atul