1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Service Camp - 19th to 25th Sep

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ichimaru, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Guys, went to Kashyap FIAT today to get my Punto serviced but then decided to wait for the next week as news just arrived that FIAT is organizing a nation wide service camp which includes 15% discount on labor and spare parts, battery check up and tyre check up.

If any one has more information on these, please share.
  2. amitshedha

amitshedha Novizio

Yes.. Here are the details from mail I got from sky moto fiat:
    Dear Privilege Customer,

We M/s. Sky Moto Fiat team happy to invite you at our Akurdi workshop from 19th to 24th Sept, 2016, for a big "Free Winter Checkup camp".

Camp attractions are as follows,

1. Discount on parts 15%

2. Discount on Labour 15%
    (Parts & Labour discounts to be offered to customers (Only Mechanical repairs).

3. Free Car - Pre Winter checkup

4. More focus on checks and replacement,

 Lamps
     Belt on Hoses
     Wiper blades
     Windshield washer fluid
     Coolant
     Brakes
     Tyres
     Battery

5. Tyre checking and Special Customer offer by Goodyear during camp.

6. Battery Checking and special offer for customers.

7. Free Top Wash.

For more information please call on 8380044483/87/59 or undersigned.

Please do visit to avail these offers.
    limraj and prabhjot like this.
  3. sivakumar_nm

sivakumar_nm Timido

Grande Punto 1.3
    They might be cheating. I have given my fiat during this camp and asked them to replace clutch kit and broke pad set along with 45000 km service. They have charged 27083 which including 14498.00 spares and 9114 as labour charges. I got confused and compared with 99rpm and found that they just charged the exact amount no discounts offered. I have called them and verified and got the below updates

* the prices mentioned are after discount and and 99rpm site where you referring might be showing the old price.
    -> no answer when I asked how come all the revised prices are matched exactly same

I got surprised to seeing the wheel cover charges. I recently changed 15" linea steel rim and wheel cover , got it from 99rpm for rs380 and moreover they mentioned wrong partno
    ---> they said they have put PUNTO EVO 15" wheel cover not the linea one..
    lol , haaha, I don't think PUNTO EVO comes with 15" steel rim and wheel cover

I have sent mail to Fiat service and cc'd to Kodalkar Mangesh . I didn't get proper response rather they just forward my mail to service center and ask those guys to speak to me

overall, I am very much disappointed about Fiat India response. I decided vehicle after lot of conversion about services. but some how convinced and refereed to my friends, I think 5 puntos after me in my friends circle (2 emotions and 2 active)

I am decided to put my punto in OLX ;)

4. amitshedha

amitshedha Novizio

Actually the discount is more or less offset by vat. Guess vat is not applied If u buy from 99rpm.com. not sure though. I also changed my brake pads, so can give u the amount charged
  5. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The price of spares listed in 99rpm are inclusive of all taxes, but shipping charges extra. Shipping is Rs. 135 per order + Rs. 15 per item. If you order a single part then shipping charges will be Rs. 150. For two parts, shipping charges will be Rs. 165 and so on. Also if you order a set of say, 6 bolts then shipping will be 135+6*15=225.
  6. sivakumar_nm

sivakumar_nm Timido

Grande Punto 1.3
    whatever it may be . It wont cross more than 500 for Rs 15000 Spares
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 14, 2016 ---
    why should I pay Rs872 for wheel cover. 99RPM rate is 389 + 150 (shipping)
    my mail concern would be the discounts what they mentioned in camp (15%) where it is
    I sent mail to Mangesh. he just forwarded my mail to Service center and asked them to speak to me. that's worst part.

got few responses from OLX . let see when I move out of Fiat