1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat 's stand on unfair business by their dealer

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Tornado, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @jumu there is a programmer (portable touchscreen computer) that works if the code card is there. There is a factory based programmer too. Also search for ZED programmer for Fiat on Youtube. In Mumbai these services are available at fraction of cost of factory. Some of these like ZED programmer can work even without the code card. It needs more hacking and some online subscription available with the kit one needs to buy. I mean those in the key making business.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
    RaviHegde likes this.
  2. AmeyKhedekar

AmeyKhedekar Amatore

MH 02
    Mumbai
    Linea Classic
    @Tornado , dont think too much. enjoy your new ride. welcome your car on a positive note.
  3. kgramesh

kgramesh Amatore

Palakkad, KL
    Linea T-Jet
    I'm sure the issue is not losing the keys. It's just impossible to lose the keys of a car which was driven right from the workshop to the showroom unless someone has deliberately done so. Anyway, be patient. Let the car be delivered in satisfactory condition and teach those morons a lesson they will never forget ( Legally, of course ! :)).
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    9:30 AM.
    Called up the Owner of the dealership.

Told him that the GM and others in the showroom are not serious about the car ,He needs to personally look in to the matter till car gets delivered.
    This time it was really harsh words.

He said ,engineer from fiat has been summoned and and he will match the car software with the key .

2:30pm: Got a call from Fiat caffe ASM , Car has left the workshop and will reach the showroom soon,he said.
    He told me that he can drop the car at my home.

I said, NO.

I will do PDI there in the showroom itself and if there is any problem, I do not want my neighbours to listen the resultant music rather than the neighbours of the showroom.

As of now, car is yet to reach the showroom, hence fingers crossed.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Even if all's well that has ends well, do consider writing another full-feedback to Fiat later; maybe?

Best of Luck and happy motoring with the new ride. :)
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    This thread has served its purpose. Thread locked.
    AmeyKhedekar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.