1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat 's stand on unfair business by their dealer

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Tornado, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    height of carelessness :banghead:, if i was in your place i have beaten the SA and showroom guys black blue.
    they ruined a day of your family. what compensation they are offering for this ? and for sparing their lives through your hand ?
    They are not wasting any chance to prove that you have made a BIG BIG mistake by opting for Fiat Caffe and Sky Moto.
    I will appreciate such a devotion and dedication by their staff :mad:
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    asimpleson likes this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Watching the developments since morning. Don't know what to say really, utter disappointment. Take your family out at once and enjoy the day like anything nonetheless..Strictly no car talk!
    Tornado, JohnyBoy and Bala like this.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    I smell something fishy,go to the dealership in person,uninformed and inspect if the car in fine,
    They could have got the car a few scratches while being prepared for delivery and are cooking up a story.
    I firmly believe that keys are not lost,who will come and steal the keys alone from the showroom.
    Time to start a short stories thread and move all the dealership horror stories to that:(
    Tornado, dadasaheb and asimpleson like this.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    You got a knack to be truthful, yet bit funny at the same time Bala. :D

I too agree with @Bala or @ghodlur (as suggested earlier in his post). Even more reason to be more cautious. Just refrained to mention it since there is an iota of chance that those guys might be saying the truth, besides I am afraid it might just add up to your woes in either case.

EDIT: Another quick PDI might be needed before you finally sign on the form.
    Bala likes this.
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Update : 6:30pm
    Fiat Caffè :keys have arrived, car has left the workshop and would soon reach the showroom. Sir, please come to showroom.

Me : Just confirm that all documents and accessories are in place

Fiat Caffè : ( after 2 min hold) Yes sir.

My family left the home.

7:30 pm(we were 1 km away from the showroom)
    Fiat Caffè :Sir, the car is not starting with the new keys, and we need to make some changes in the software but we need to borrow the concerned machine from other dealer.
    And delivery would be possible tomorrow.

I warned the showroom that there is now public resentment against the showroom's carelessness.

Also asked for Rs 1L compensation for the delay per day.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Email them this one or take a print and hand it in person... :sour:

meme.jpg
  7. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    This is really pathetic. The dealer should be penalized for this goof up. Wasting a full day of so many people is just not done. @Tornado, consider sending a strong worded email to the showroom owners with fiat in cc.
  8. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    if the car is not starting then how it has left the workshop mentioned in first statement, you can ask for that magic from them especially for you. will be helpful in case you lose keys in future :p:mad:
    Tornado likes this.
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    They need to disable the older key code from the car, so that it will be rendered useless on this car. The newer key (code) will then be registered to the car. I would ask them to do this in my presence to ensure the prior keys are disabled.
    Tornado likes this.
  10. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    The fact is, the coding of the key is possible only in the factory, and no where else in the world. It will take two weeks for the process to be done. I have got it done twice for my old punto. This guy is hiding something for sure. No other key will work, period. All other possibilities if they try short term( i know of them), they will end up messing up with the electronics big time. I am sure they will not do anything of the sort, but only using this as an excuse. It is better that they come clean or take them to guantanamo!!:)

Abdul
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.