1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Reduced Prices of Accessories

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anicaution, Nov 7, 2010.

1. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    [attachment=0:3exvpam8]Punto_acc.xls[/attachment:3exvpam8]

Spoiler & Alloys prices reduced. Yummy. Car cover price increased. should have bought one earlier. Carpet price also came down :hit
    Overall, very nice move by FIAT :up

Attached Files:

2. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    thanks for sharing.
    My dealer tells me that there is a certain amount of Tax included on this and they are additionally charging installation charges. (e.g. 4200 for reverse parking sensor + 300 installation and 800 paining) is this correct?
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :eek:fftopic : I am waiting for end of December discount on the price of Punto scale model. :lol:
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The prices mentioned as MRP, so it includes all taxes.

Yes, the installation work will be charged, prices can be negotiated with service center. Tell them I will get it done from outside. ::D
  5. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad

Thanks Ravi.
    It was a pain negotiating with the Dealer. I had to get the job done at the Dealer for the sake of painting. Anyways.. job well done. Although the Autocop fits well, it rattles on rough roads. I will visit the Autocop dealer laster this saturday to have this checked.

Thanks again for all your help.