1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT ranks no.2 is Customer Service!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ntrack, Oct 29, 2010.

1. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Actually,there is a more exciting positive way to looka the this JD power result. Maruti has been dominating at the top for many years and are more than Industry average and lets assume that it is a given and that is how it will be in future also.
    in the light of the above,if you remove Maruti, then FIAT is the Number ONE ::D :wow :wow :dancing :dancing

Way to go FIAT !!

Abdul
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    I got an SMS about the news from my T.A.S.S today.Yes,they are trying to be good.
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Superb News! I also got SMS in evening.
    I feel more proud for booking FIAT Linea.
    They are inching towards fulfiling my dream.
    Keep it up!!!
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This news provides us a authentic link, when somebody smashing about Fiat A.S.S without owning one.
  5. golububi

golububi

Chennai
    Though it is very good news looks like survey sample dominated by Maruthi owners ( which is quite obvious) . In the sample at least more than 50% of them maruti owners, i.e. average is skewked to Maruthi. Fiat numbers will look more better if data is used by segment type.

I have seen some members saying that it will increase the sales which unlikely at the present situation ot - issue not with customer service or product but with media managment , I find all reviews a large number of analysts or media person looks for fault with fiat, which may be the something to do with media managment. In short - Fiat Owners do have a problem with Fiat others Do”
  6. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Tata lags behind Fiat due to some un-reliable products + Tata have many TATA specific service station which are not as good as Tata-Fiat Service Stations.
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Also the response time from Manufacturer could be different for Fiat & Tata. We all know Fiat responds at lightening speed when an issue is referred to them.
  8. Che2

Che2

Paonta Sahib
    Congrats FIAT!! great going.. A.S.S is not a problem anymore
    Fiat manufactures great vehicles.. now that ASS is also gud, it makes an unbeatable combination :)