1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT ranks no.2 is Customer Service!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ntrack, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    No. You can't calculate like that. You have to take weights of all manufactures. Maruti will have almost 50% weight, and since marutis satisfaction rate is very high, the average will be higher than others.
  2. :wow was not expecting this kind of jump. :boxer Fiat has simply knoked down others.
    BTW this is the right for them to incash this survey.First in HT survey and now in JD power Survey,Fiat has proven himself.
    Now please concentrate on sales. If you wana grow up the sales please bring punto active MJD VGT and Punto T-jet option to beat the Swift. If You have the technology then why not avail this at entry level. In India most of the sales come from the Entry level.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Just a few minutes back, I received this sms from Tata Motors:

Fiat is ranked no.2 in JD Power Customer Satisfaction study [CSI] 2010. We remain committed to serve you better. To know more SMS FIAT to 5616161
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Me too :dancing .
  5. NAREN64

Yes Amogh, I received a Call from JD Power 2months back, lots of question regarding the service & my ownership details.

Congrats to FIAT & TATA.

Just received an SMS from TD-TATAMOTR regarding the 2nd position news.
  6. I got a sms from TATA MOTORS regarding this about 30 mins back
  7. I too got a sms few hours back...

Hats off to FIAT for pulling this off. Remarkable achievement.
    Fiat should cash-in on this now. Advertise agressively in all newspapers about this. Let the whole world know.

The challenge is to sustain/improve upon this.
  8. royj

royj Esperto

I too got the sms couple of hours back. For me this confirms my belief. I had always felt the service centre experience from Fiat better than that from Hyundai.
  9. How come TATA lag FIAT ?They should have similar if not same numbers.It's pretty lower compared to FIAT.
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat has improved by a big margin. Congrats Fiat. May you continue to rise in India. :clapping