1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Quiz

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Ravi, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Why shouldn't the 'My Car' settings work even when the car is moving, just by giving a buzzer warning and stop buzzing after sometime so the driver can continue working on the settings. Isn't it because the driver's attention on the road is more important than any other safety equipment. Working on MY Car settings is not worse than Watching a Video on the phone fixed to the windshield and streaming the audio in the car speakers. Giving 8 airbags, seat belt buzzers for all the passengers and what not, is not going to ensure the occupants are going to safe in any crash events. It is just trying their level best.

And for the Aux-IN, I have no idea how the AUX cable is. Is it the usual 3.5 mm male - male connector or is it like on the phone end it is 3.5 mm Male connector and the car's end it is fixed. In the later case, it is really difficult for to use it to watch movies if the length of the cable is short. :) I wish FIAT has thought it this way.

- - - Merged Post - - -

It is better to have BnM than holding the phone in one hand(or between ears and the sholder), steering in other hand and imagine rejoicing/getting angry :evilsmile
  2. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    The new generation b&m supports a2dp
  3. :shock: :confused
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Are you sure about this? Have you tried? AFAIK, there is no version of B&M that supports A2DP.

Rajan
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Which cars were a part of the Project 178?

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Fiat Strada

- - - Merged Post - - -

A-25= 2005
    A-26=2009
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Palio, Palio WE, Siena

Rajan
  8. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Q31-which celebrity owns a punto and which gen punto?
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    daniel radcliffe of harry potter owns a 2007 grande punto!!
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    What car is this:

WhatCar.jpg

Rajan