1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat punto vs ford figo vs elite i20?????

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by achumesh, Dec 14, 2015.

1. achumesh

achumesh Timido

Gangtok
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I own an elite i20 1.2 p but don't like the way it handles broken roads of Sikkim. I am now thinking about buying a deisel hatch either 1.3 mjd or the 1.5 TDCI new figo. Which is better buy for broken and incline roads of Sikkim?
  2. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi, if you have FASS nearby you, punto will be perfect. But the Fiat network is already shrinking. Tata zest shall be a good choice IMO. Test drive it before making a decision.
    PradeepM and prabhjot like this.
  3. achumesh

achumesh Timido

Gangtok
    Fiat Enthusiast
    The nearest FASS is 500 kms away!!!!!
    But I want punto! Is it worth to take this risk.
  4. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No Buddy, 500 kms is too much. Do consider Zest deisel as one of the option.
  5. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    IMO, Avventura would best fits for your broken roads.
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Me too feels the Tata Zest or Bolt or their upcoming mjd small Cuv next year might be the more prudent choice. The Figo/Aspire probably don'y fit your bill of hills+bad roads? The Fiats esp the avventura would be ideal for you, but imo Fiats are in the chicken and egg situation of being unable to offer dealers and workshops in all areas since the sales tend not to, outside some of the bigger cities, ensure service centre and dealer viability. However, spares from 99prm.com, so you could still go ahead, but then you'd need a pukka expert mechanic/ustaad in your locality? Tata Zest/Bolt, then, i'd say really, with the Fiat powertrain?
    gpunto75 and PradeepM like this.
  7. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    why dont you wait for Mahindra KUV, launching this 18th.
  8. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Fiat Punto/ Avventura is the best option for you now for broken roads
  9. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    You will require to visit the service center only for your 5k, 15k, 30K and thereon service schedule given the ideal situation that you do not have to get into warranty claims.
    So basically in an ideal situation you have to go to the 1000K drive only once a year if you stick to your choice of FIAT vehicle. If you can manage this then the FIAT Aventura is a great choice!
  10. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i think go with Ford figo or Honda Jazz...but dont go for Punto.....its too much of a risk going with it...Even i am planning to buy a Jazz CVT....