1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto MJD or Honda Jazz

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Toruk_Macto, Sep 14, 2011.

?

Punto or Jazz or Wait for new Punto

1. FIAT Punto MJD 1.3 Emotion

87.5%
  2. HONDA Jazz S

6.3%
  3. Wait for new Punto

6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Thanks PaddleShifter,

Ya, I think that's a good idea. I am just analyzing "cons". Let's see.

Ya kr_vasudev. That's one big consideration in favour of punto.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2011
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Buddy petrol prices increased by 3 rs per litre... means running cost increased for Jazz... punto still stands same...
    Don't buy petrol, i have a petrol car and spening more than 10k on fuel.
  3. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    After the recent fuel hike? Is the Jazz still in your sights? I used to spend 10k a month 2 years ago on petrol before A split my commute with a bike! With the diesel my running cost has come down to around 3000 without using my bike case of the rains!

PS: I recommended going for the 90HP! if you can stretch the budget! Also negociate like crazy! Most discounts are given by Fiat, however the dealers can give you a little extra if you take the effort! Also dont forgot to shop around in Mumbai! Infact I got my Punto from Mumbai instead of Pune for the extra discount!!!
  4. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Hi all,

Finally after 15 days of confusion, I made the decision today. Guess who was the winner ???

Of course, It's Punto :dance Booked 1.3 MJD Exotica Red Emotion. I asked them to give the delivery on 1st October and they agreed.

Feeling a great relief now :p This was the first decision in my life which took so much time. Let's hope my patience pays off.
  5. good news, if possible i would suggest get the 90hp or the emotion pack these are vfm. emotion is a bit over priced i feel
  6. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Forgot to thank you all in excitement :uh

Thank you all for your valuable advice. ::T Your comments made the things simpler.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Toruk macto great decision made, aqnd you will be proud when you see every time Punto near you, and the drive will make you feel as if you are driving a saloon car,
    I know how excited you are in grabbing the keys of the grande do write to us in the ownership review, before gng out for a long drives, be in touch with TFI,
    Which dealer have you booked form and how was the response from the Tata guys,
    Drive safe
  8. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Thanks Tony, I booked the car from Fortune Cars, Sakinaka. The response was good. I won't call them Tata guys. They told they are exclusively for Fiat and they did not discuss/suggest any Tata cars to me. They were courteous and though I already did TD at showroom, I wanted one more TD and they offered me TD at my house. Overall experience was good till now. Hope it will stay good.

Will keep updating the further progress.
  9. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Agree srikaratluri, but Emotion fulfills all my requirements. Also, i have already stretched my initial estimate and did not want to cross that limit, since I am not going for any loan.
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @Toruk_Macto, Welcome to gang of italian beauties! Really great choice!
    As you mentioned in yor post about galaxy motors, if you need any help feel free to ask. Me(Tron), aaron(pioneeraaron),aniket(aniket) all of we have good contacts in galaxy, feel free if help is needed. Me & aaron lives in mulund only so we can pull over someday if you are in galaxy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.