1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto MJD or Honda Jazz

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Toruk_Macto, Sep 14, 2011.

?

Punto or Jazz or Wait for new Punto

1. FIAT Punto MJD 1.3 Emotion

87.5%
  2. HONDA Jazz S

6.3%
  3. Wait for new Punto

6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    1.3MJD VGT is available only on Linea, Punto & Manza. Beat is not with an Fiat Engine.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats correct Kiran sir & one more thing Chevy Aveo available in Petrol variant and not in Diesel.

Yes Manza has VGT but Swift does not have VGT.

Manza is not at all cheaper than Punto. Manza Aqua Quadrajet (Basic model Diesel) priced at 6.22 lac ex showroom.
  3. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Thank you all for your suggestion and comments. I have decided to to do one more TD of both the cars on saturday (Though I have already made up mind to go for Punto) and will decide from there on.
    Though my family had look at them some time ago, I still want them to give one more look inside out of both the cars.
    Let's see what happens. Hoping Punto to be winner.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Being 90HP Punto Diesel owner I insist you to buy 90HP Punto than Emotion 75HP. You will get lots of features with great engine.
  5. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Agree Kedar. I would have love to own a 90 HP. But I have budget constraint. Don't want to go beyond 6.5 lac.
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

Good choice, @Toruk_Macto. As @kedar says, 90 HP is the car to go, if you can stretch ur wallet for it.

So which model are you planning to choose? 75 HP Emo? What will be the color?
  7. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Hi Anoop,

I am thinking of Punto MJD 1.3 Emotion. Colour will be Red (most probably), keeping the option of Bosanova White open.
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

If you like to mod the exterior \ looks of the car, BNW will be the best choice. Red Punto is sure a hot looker.

the mod potentials of BNW is unparalleled :)
  9. One more point to add - As per latest news, there may be hike in Petrol price by Rs. 3. Never know what will the price of Petrol after few years (assuming 5 years ownership).
  10. I remember I read somewhere Fiat has sourced the Engine to GM for Chevy Beat Diesel. This is a striped down version of MJD with 3 cyls. But for sure Manza is not cheaper than Punto and Swift dosent have a VGT.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.