1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto-Linea "Absolute" Edition ; Hyderabad Launch report Page 10

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by BoseSuman, Sep 8, 2012.

1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Exactly, its just a mountable GPS. ^^
  2. sidindica

sidindica

-
    3 people like this.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Source - Fiat India

Official Press Release

Mr. Ravi Bhatia, Head, Business Development – Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited said,

View attachment Final press release - Absolute.pdf
    1 person likes this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Launching 1.6 MJD and few new cars will only be exhilarating. Not this so called Absolute Edition.
    2 people like this.
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Correct Ramesh, what all of us can understand, FIAT personnels also knows, but due to their strategy they are not implementing. FIAT is always late to provide perfect one and always miss the bus.

I think they now catch directly Volvo AC bus instead of local bus by developing their own facility. But they need to think where they need to stop for food & water, no need to wait for destination directly.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Ramesh - free a vidunga boss! It's all marketing BS, At least they've got some reason to come in press due to this :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Kiran, Drifter, Some of the particulars everyone would be interested at:

1) What is the display size of the Navigation tablet (I believe it's 4.7 inches from what I see)?
    2) Is the device pre-loaded with maps or is it going to make use of Google maps again (since it's an Android device)?
    3) Do the contoured mud flaps come in black only or body colored too?
    4) What is the 50% insurance value they quote for availing the Absolute edition? Manufacturers get a highly reduced quote for insurance.
    1 person likes this.
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I will definitely enquire the above mentioned points. I will try to make few pics here for a better understanding about what really Fiat is offering us. Please let me know if there are any other queries. I will be leaving in few mins to the showroom.
    1 person likes this.
  9. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Thanks a lot buddy. Pictures would definitely be great.
    Another thing I was wondering about is the charging of the navigation device. Mostly the device needs to be connected to the charging point when in use and in Punto's case, the charging point is behind the gear stick. So is there going to be a long cable running from there to the mount point making it uncomfortable during shifts??
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Oh god!! Why is FIAT going the Hyundai/Honda way?? Way too much chrome FIAT, keeping the fact in mind that Indians do love loadsa Chrome.Smart move but it should be projected/advertised in a clever way.Haven't seen any ads on TV yet apart from newspapers.FIAT enough is enough now please stop decking your italian beauties and launch new models.Atleast till next year FIAT should have 3-5 cars in their stable to get back in the game.

BTW the chrome strip on the boot looks kool.Any idea guys how much that piece of showoff costs?? :D
    2 people like this.