1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto-Linea "Absolute" Edition ; Hyderabad Launch report Page 10

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by BoseSuman, Sep 8, 2012.

1. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Where are they going to mount the tablet? i am not able to find a good position that can be easily accessed without causing hindrance to the vision.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    6 people like this.
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    I think all accessories and merchandise stuff which was available as optional but not selling, FIAT wants to give forcefully to customer with few extra bugs.
    Good marketing gimmick.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Certainly not all, the splash guard is one of them.
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Its simple logic , Fiat add what ever you want but need to project it in a good way which makes customers happy and the necessity in the part for daily needs and attracting it , like say big alloy wheels , reverse sensore ad like vw just examples , please do this in mktng or else i dont think it will be noted or even the sales

One thing is the splash guards , yeah i like that , if it comes for sale in stores yes fixing it for sure
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
  6. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    As per the sources,Fiat is going to start showcasing Absolute models from tomorrow.
  7. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Splash guard and the car pad are not available under optional accessory. This is a pure Android device whereas the OE accessory listed in Fiat website is a MMI device running Windows CE.

If you look at the Absolute presentation posted by Ravi, Fiat has planned for advertising the feature over various media from September 3rd week. So, patience my friend
    :)

IMO, it's not just marketing which would boost sales, but also winning customer confidence by providing better products instead. When VW provides a warranty of 3 years for the paint and 6 years for anti perforation for a Polo, it shows the confidence they have in the quality of their manufacturing process. Fiat doesn't have that confidence in their process and hence covers them under the standard warranty only
    :A come on Fiat, we are in a competitive world.

2 people like this.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Tomorrow is the launch of the Absolute Edition in Delhi.
    1 person likes this.
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Absolute nonsense!!!

BTW where is punto T-jet ?
    2 people like this.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Fiat Absolute editions hv GPS+3G tablet & phone functionality, reverse parking sensors, & more at no extra cost! SVP ( From Car & Bike Show on NDTV , FB Page )
    262949_10151093277379563_1537497137_n.jpg
    2 people like this.