1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto-Linea "Absolute" Edition ; Hyderabad Launch report Page 10

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by BoseSuman, Sep 8, 2012.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    There is absolutely nothing in this pack except for those mud-flaps which folks would be interested in. Hey I'm not complaining atleast something is better then nothing - seems like limited edition fever caught Fiat as well. Did someone from Maruti/Hyundai join Fiat?

2. I liked the car pad,if it can be integrated onto the dash board will surely go for it.
  3. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Fiat is trying hard to sell Punto in the name of upgrades and limited edition. Grande Punto -> Punto 2012 -> Punto Sports (for 90hp versions) -> Punto Absolute (hope this may be for 75hp versions alone)
    As I see it, FIAT is not so insane to play with such minor feature updates, that too 3 revisions within a year time. Are they trying to clear off the existing stock in order to launch Punto EVO or the international Punto 2012 (which itself is an EVO upgrade) by 2013 some time??

BTW, I'm a true fan of FIAT waiting for the re-launch of Punto 90hp Emotion variant (not the sports) back into the market again. It may not be a news to many that currently FIAT doesn't take booking for the 90hp Emotion variant even though their brochure speaks about it. They are struggling hard to clear off the limited edition Sports model.
  4. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    From the picture, I could see that it is not a dash board mount. I'd be happy to use my Galaxy SII instead and go for 100% insurance.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Pay a little more, get a feeling that you are getting a little more. Discounts-wise, I think it more or less continues to be the usual monthly offers. RSA, extended warranty, and a major portion of the insurance used to offered by FIAT. This one doesn't mention about ext warranty.
    People delay their buying decision for festive season expecting that they will get more discounts during this time. But I do feel that focussed advertisements and media campaign can generate some sales using the "Absolute pack".
    As you said, some action is better than no action!
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I believe, these accessories will be available separately, may be after sometime.

Linea - New Mud Flap - 59117397
    Punto - New Mud Flap - 59117398

1.JPG

2.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    It ain't mate, Looks like some cheap Chinese tablet with MMI. If it was integrated I bet half the TFI crowd would've opted for it, alas Fiat choose to do something very creative
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    The car pad image shows Navigator and MapMyIndia as the first two icons, which confirms that this is from MMI
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The car pad pic shows part of the suction cup used to stick on to the windshield. So, I guess it doesn't come as an integrated part on the dash board.
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have called fortune cars @ nerul navi mumabi on Saturday for door sill plates for punto but they didnt told me about the absolute collection. But they told me that very soon I will be getting lots of accessories for Punto.... Lets wait and watch....