1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto-Linea "Absolute" Edition ; Hyderabad Launch report Page 10

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by BoseSuman, Sep 8, 2012.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    They are doing something. Indians love chrome here and there so I think it will work. Atleast enthusiasts like us will buy such accessories. What is contoured splash guards?
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Moulded mud-flaps.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Such a poorly started thread guys. It look me quite a bit of thinking after reading the first few posts. (Or am I the only one who had difficulty understanding the first post?)

Updating the thread's opening post.
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    My bad. I should've given it a proper intro. :)
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    22ji, it is thread starter's responsibility. Not a moderator's. I see a lot of threads are simply started by pasting a link from somewhere else on the web.
  6. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    how many of us noticed the Chrysler logo next to FIAT...the giant is up for the killing...reminds me the AVIS Chrysler 300 rented during summer drive in 2010..!!!
  7. Whatever Fiat is doing we should be happy about it,we can see every day how hard they are working to get into a good place.We should wait patiently and see how the water flows,its very easy to point out their mistakes,but it takes a lot of determination and dedication,even after poor sales they are so commited to cater Indian market..Long live Fiat!!!

Sorry if the above post speaks of fanboyism.couldnt help
    1 person likes this.
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    The opening post is still not clear - some more info will help

I have been waiting for the moulded mud flaps, the oem mud flaps are still lying in the boot as I did not want them to spoil the look. Hope they can provide it in body color
    1 person likes this.
  9. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Yashik Bhai, I have started this post with copying TBHP link where it mentioned about Absolute model, and asked our TFI Friends to enquire about it, so till post 7 question & clarification happened till we got the Adit's update,

What Gurji has corrected with updated data from Adit's post. If you read first as a new and then till post 7 one by one it will look confusing. Post 1 is updated one & after 7 post continue of recent discussion. So please leave post till 7 after 1.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Is it possible to get picture of moulded mud flaps. I am interested to buy a set for my Punto.
    1 person likes this.