1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto-Linea "Absolute" Edition ; Hyderabad Launch report Page 10

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by BoseSuman, Sep 8, 2012.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Aha dikhe Aaronbhai atlast :) where were you buddy?

I am interested to buy moulded mud flaps and color then in white colot to match my cars color.
    1 person likes this.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Hey kdar!! here only buddy..little bit busy so was off the forums.Now back in action ;-)
  4. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    Hi, Pleae see the AD today's "The Hindu" here in local edition.

Absolute Edition 2012 - CBE.jpg
    2 people like this.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Absolute Launch Report !!!

Had been to the launch of Absolute Edition earlier this afternoon.

Mr. Enrico Atanasio who was expected to be here at the launch couldn't make it. However, Mr. Ravi Bhatia was present and has unveiled the Absolute Edition to the media and press. He expressed complete confidence in FIAT's growth by leaps and bounds.

Many personel from media and press were present at the launch. Few of our members were also present and had an oppurtunity to meet few new owners too.

I had a chance to speak to Mr. Ravi Bhatia who was more than willing to answer all my questions. He was frequently called aside by media perosnel for exclusive interviews, so couldn't ask many questions. I will come to that part later in this post.

But, lets have a look at the poor and low resolution pics taken from my mobile cam :D

Introduction by Mr. Ravi Bhatia

1.jpg

Unveiling of the Absolute Edition Linea

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Punto Absolute Edition

16.jpg

Absolute Badging

20.jpg

6.jpg

Foot mats with Door Sil plates

7.jpg

Moulded Mud Flaps

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

9.jpg

Chrome Strip on the Boot with reverse parking sensors

5.jpg

MMI touch screen Car pad with pre-loaded 3D Maps, 3G connectivity and Smartphone

14.jpg

15.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

8.jpg

Souvenirs given to the media personel indicating the soon to be launched FIAT PANDA

21.jpg

Now coming to the small chat that I had with Mr. Bhatia.

Q: What are your plans for the exclusive Fiat SCs across India?
    A: We are on a row, visiting different cities in India and granting permissions for the applications recieved to set-up Exclusive dealership and service center networks.

Q: Heard that the Tata-Fiat break-up would take atleast till March 2013 and the Exclusive showrooms and service centers will be open by then?A: We are planning to do that even before March 2013. We still have a lot of things to settle.

Q: Hyderabad has got the first Exclusive Fiat Showroom. How about the exclusive service center?
    A: We have finalized the location for the Exclusive Service center and it will be open by the end of this year.

Q: Do you have any new launches in the near future?
    A: As of now NO.

Q: Have heard that PANDA and ALFA ROMEO are being launched in the first quarter of 2013?
    A: I cannot really comment on the products right now.

Q: Do you plan to launch 1.6 MJD or 2.0 MJD?
    A: The world is changing rapidly and are moving away from more powerful engines. What's becoming of the market is, that they are looking for less powerful, more efficient and cleaner engines. So, no plans of 1.6 or 2.0 MJD as of now.

Q: Will the Absolute accessories be available for previous owners as spare parts?
    A: Yes, you can place the order and get them installed as spare parts.

Q: How do you plan to cope up with the short comings of spare part availability and technical training to service engineers?
    A: Ranjangaon plant is upgrading the training facility and it will be seen that it matches the training facility in Turin. Spare parts availability is not a problem in the present scenario, except if the dealers donot stock them properly.

I might have forgotten some points to add here, which I will do whenever I recall them :D

Thats all folks. Festive season starts at FIAT.
    18 people like this.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Great report Kiran Anna.

Thanks!
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great report N Kiran.

No idea from where he is getting these information. :confused:
    2 people like this.
  8. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    MMI device + other accessories is a real good deal for 50% of insurance IMHO.
    I'm going for this package along with my current booking. Absolute Emotion :D

Thanks Kiran for the information and the pictures.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks for the report Kiran! you should have told him about the meet that we had in ooty!!

Ravi, i think what he wanted to say is that world is moving towards smaller engines with 'less displacement' but instead said 'less power'.
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  10. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Just spoke to my dealer and asked them to order me an Absolute pack. Looks like they have already ordered 4 and 1 will be blocked for me. Dealership will fit these accessories whenever the car reaches them from factory :)

Regarding the Car pad, I think the MMI device offered by Fiat is CarPad 5.
    Cost: 20K INR