1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto-Linea "Absolute" Edition ; Hyderabad Launch report Page 10

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by BoseSuman, Sep 8, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Mods Note -Post Updated to show updates posted by Adit regarding the Absolute edition/pack
    Some more details - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-indi...linea-absolute-edition-pack-4.html#post127518

TFI member Adit has posted about an "Absolute Pack" for Punto/Linea at TFI. Follow the link to the post by Mr Adit below:

A new pack called "Absolute Pack" (It might be a limited edition pack) is being launched for Punto/Linea. There are very few details as of now with more info expected by Monday, i.e. 10th September 2012. Basically, some extra goodies are being provided in absolute pack as detailed in the pics below. Regarding pricing, more clarity is expected by Monday. However, it seems that new owners can opt for absolute pack at 50% of insurance value.

The details regarding "Absolute Edition" are given below:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    For one second i thought, FIAT was going to launch Punto and Linea with ''Semi-Dualogic'' gear box as soon as i saw the word ''ABSOLUTE''! Expectations gone in vain! :chair:
  3. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    May be the new TJET and MJD 2 with 2012 model ???

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

hey i didn't see the URL before jus now saw , think they are going to launch Limited edition like other companies do , hope they increase the numbersss
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  5. I just asked the pricing details for the accessories in Absolute edition. The person in KHT said will give the pricing details on monday as they are waiting for the price details.
  6. sungoa2010

I haven't spoke to any dealer. It is some other member in TBHP. I fill try to find out the details and post it.Tomorrow is holiday for dealership.
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    I just saw the KHT motors discussion & Adit's details.

Is the Car Pad & Navigation in-dash fitting or separate? Will it be available for Old customer like us?
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

See the Both Option ( IMO Option 1 = Option 2)
    Option 1 offers "Absolute Pack " but just 50% free insurance ( means we needs to pay 12-14k for insurance)
    Option 2 offers 100% free Insurance , Means we can buy this so called "Absolute pack" (IMO , Absolute pack will not cost more than 13k )after market under 13k easily....
    So IMO , Fiat not offering anything new/extra here , if we choose Option 1 then we will loose 50%free insur.
    ( Sorry For My Bad English)
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  9. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Fiat is mad or what?With such devastating sales of their cars they should bring in some interesting products BUT they are launching a stupid edition with chrome here and there and with GPS!!
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

It is better than sitting idle and doing nothing, Saharsh.