1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto is world's 24th all time best selling car

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by shams, May 21, 2011.

1. if they put 19th and 24th the people might think the 1st and the 2nd or all the cars above them to be swift,i20 and all.
    this better be silent..
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    haha.. thats a very valid point..on mentioning this to few of my non-fiatian friends.. couple of them asked what is swift's rank :)
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    shams tell your non-FIATian friend that the swift is no where in the chart, and show him the link. S***t is only seen in asian market, and few places, but where as FIAT is a International Player.
  4. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Tony, Swift is available in Europe and UK as well, but Suzuki's biggest and most profitable operation outside of Japan is in India. Cant blame the public for their wrong perceptions
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    By having a Punto we are having a rally international car(Not international by sales in Nepal, Bhutan, sreelanka...). It is a full fledged international hatch that means it can show its presence and do justice to those European roads.
  6. hillram

hillram

Hyderabad
    I have rarely seen a Swift in Europe.few years back Wagon R was a big hit in europe.Now its a different story.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have seen couple of swifts a the delivery car for the PizzaHut and Indian restaurants.......... in Kuwait, I have also interacted with one of the swift driver he said its a Bull**** car,Only fit for Japanese people..
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Tony very well said. Nice to hear comments of that Swift Driver