1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PersianPrince

PersianPrince Novizio

Kangra
    Fiat is still doing the same mistake as it done in the past. Today is the launch date and there is no ads in any media? Most of the people don't know about the new launch. New i20 is going to launch on 11 and we can see its ads in paper & electronic media even the prebooking is started. I don't know when fiat is going to learn about these things.
    1 person likes this.
  2. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That's right Ravi. Got news from FASS that they are doing city wise. As other members suggested, please convey the message to Fiat top officials, focus on the Ad campaign. It's very difficult for a non automotive person to get information about a great product without ads.

Sent from my Grand 2
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. Drive4freedom

Drive4freedom Novizio

Bangalore
    They could have atleast made it into a live event to be streamed via their official channel on Youtube, the ground work for which should have begun days before the launch today.There ads comes in media only after they are selling in poor numbers and desperately try to market it loaded with discounts/offers.

Kab aayenge aapke acche din:(:confused:
  4. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Am raring to Join Fiat in the Marketing team. It would be a wonderful opportunity for Fiat:D

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  5. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Yes True.. Hard Core fans like us will help fiat to raise their sales.
  6. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is what we call it as sleeper Launch :lol. With Abysmal sales, the only thing we get is exclusivity. I see more Audis in Chennai than Lineas. ( Truth little stretched thing:devilface )
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
  8. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    True. In i am sure in Bangalore too, count of Audis will be more than Linea. I called Vecto motors for inquiry about Evo-
    1)Its 1.3L engine for Diesel and 1.2/1.4L for Petrol.
    He claimed 'lot of changes' in interiors. I asked what exactly they are and response was 'he cannot disclose at this moment'(like ISRO does not disclose info before launching satellite:) ).
    Price? He said he is not sure but in similar range of older Punto.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.