1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Facelift - EVO - Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Wait for the unbiased one. You may find one soon ;)
    2 people like this.
  2. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  3. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Beautiful pics!!! Interior color scheme is fine this time and tail lamps are mesmerizing to say the least!!
    If just they can spread the awareness enough..

This made mine..
    "There are cars and then there is Fiat" :)
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    3 people like this.
  5. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I guess there is a wide spread displeasure regarding not much done/addressed/improved issues w.r.t punto gear ratios/retaining old engine specs (not plonking 1.5/1.6L MJD) among the prospective buyers! which would have made, Punto a very hard to resist offer from FIAT from a facelift option. FIAT did a lot for upgrade to exterior/interiors as part of face lift and missed some commonly raised issues w.r.t punto gear ratios/old spec engines.

Guess, this response will make FIAT re-think about Avventura specs if these issue also remain in Avventura, and could force FIAT to also alter the launch plans of Avventura. I guess with VW plonking 1.5L TDSi has already affected Punto and upcoming I20 will also have its impacts. I hope the Punto face lift will not be shadowed with these events and resulting in same old sales figures despite a extensive all-new facelift effort by FIAT. Guess , now FIAT is under pressure regarding pricing the Punto aggressively with all these events.:confused:
  6. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi

I feel the prices will start with 4.90 lakhs for petrol and 5.70 lakh for diesel both (ex showroom) to keep the prices below the the competition.
  7. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    If Punto Evo sells good numbers ,it is good and if not, it is still better :D.I guess only the failures would make FIAT India to rethink what the heck Indians' expectations are and reconsider their strategies for our market.There is always a hope for FIAT but they cannot just explode the market just like Renault did with Duster or Ford with Ecosport (Like some people say).It is like expecting our team to win a test series on Australian soil ! To my knowledge ,no other auto company has created such a havoc in peoples' trust in the past like Fiat did and getting back Indians' confidence is such a Hercules thing. Punto Evo will sell in good numbers (2k !) but on its own league with no competition !
    1 person likes this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally, Fiat remembers they are about to launch Punto EVO -

1 person likes this.
  9. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    10485899_10153025461892067_62579774027337689_n.jpg

more competition for punto :( ..looks like bap of hatch in terms of size like chevy srv..
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  10. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    The reason being we have been seeing most of the things with Italian eyes ;) but a common buyer would go gaga over it.I have heard from the same people that they see Linea and Punto like bulged egg eyes and blunt faces.Anything by MS,H,H will sell these days with VFM proposition or atleast projected in that way.You may have to see the Mobilio interiors and the price they are asking for it and you will feel better about this i20 design :p.I am sure this will overshadow new polo or punto or even an Alfa Romeo because Hyundai will provide features that mindblow a common buyer who mostly will not be aware of the core characteristics of a car.
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.